- The high-speed, direct-feeding auger is positioned at a 30-degree angle to the blower
- Quickly moves material from the 37 in (940-mm)-wide hopper
- Smoothly transitions material from hopper to blower
- Breaks up crop slugs and eliminates plugging
- Smoothly and evenly delivers crop to blower
- No bridging or plugging of the blower
- The wide, 37in (940-mm) hopper extends 20 in (508 mm) past the blower housing
- Provides ample room for maneuvering wagons into position
- Easy access to the hopper speeds up unloading time
- Flexible wind deflectors prevent spillage at the blower
- From 20.5 in (521 mm) to 27.5 in (699 mm) to match the height of different wagons.
- Allow you to level the blower at the silo and raise it for transport.
- Unload corn silage at speeds up to 180 tons per hour (163 mt/hr)
- Unload haylage at speeds up to 110 tons per hour (100 mt/hr)
- 600: The Case IH 600 forage blower fills extra-tall silos fast to increase your productivity.
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850