Rugged New Case IH Tiger-Mate® 255 Field Cultivator Creates High-efficiency Seedbed
- Firm, yet flexible shank assembly. The rugged new shank assembly meets the challenges of higher field speeds with 20 percent more holding power than previous models. It balances force and flexibility to keep Earth Metal® sweeps parallel to the ground for a consistently smooth surface and flat subsurface floor, regardless of field conditions and speed. From stronger compression springs to larger pivot bolts and hardened pivot-point bushings, the 11/16-inch thick shank is built to withstand the rigors of high speeds and fast-changing field conditions.
- Split-the-middle sweep pattern. The proven sweep pattern from the Tiger-Mate, combined with 6.5-inch shank spacing, provides 100 percent sweep coverage. This ensures maximum soil mixing and improved residue flow, even at higher speeds.
- High-concavity shank. The shanks break down tough clods and provide more consistent residue movement and optimal mixing.
- Single-point depth control. New single-point hydraulic control makes it quick and easy to fine-tune depth to accommodate varying field conditions.
- Floating hitch. This optional feature allows the Tiger-Mate 255 to run independently of the tractor. The implement accurately follows the ground contour for improved depth consistency on uneven terrain.
- Stubble-resistant tires. The industry-exclusive, long-lasting radial tires have a greater footprint to reduce compaction and improve flotation and durability.
- Multiple harrow options. Choose the option to achieve your desired soil finish — including the new 3-bar, spike-tooth Advanced Conditioning System (ACS) harrow withformed TigerPaw™ Crumbler® rolling reel.
MORE FROM CASE IH
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Communications Manager NAFTAUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850