CNH Industrial brands commemorate heritage by investing in their communities’ future
- Burlington, Iowa – Burlington Community School District. The grant will fund collaborative learning labs, also known as maker spaces, in the districts five elementary schools.
- Goodfield, Illinois – Eureka Middle School. The grant will fund the implementation of the “Project Lead the Way” Curriculum which designs pathways in computer science, engineering and biomedical science.
- Benson, Minnesota – Benson High School. The grant will fund an upgrade of the school’s welding equipment.
- Chicago, Illinois – Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences. The grant will fund advancements of the new Biotechnology in Agriculture Today learning pathway.
- Fargo, North Dakota – Fargo Public Schools. The grant will fund “STEM You’re Hired” - Classroom Challenges for the elementary curriculum.
- Grand Island, Nebraska – Grand Island Public Schools Foundation. The grant will fund expanded curriculum for the high school Manufacturing pathway.
- Racine, Wisconsin – William Horlick High School. The grant will fund the upgrading and replacing of science equipment.
Meredith DavisCorporate Communications NAFTAUnited StatesMeredith.firstname.lastname@example.org+ 1 630 481 1971
MORE FROM CNH INDUSTRIAL CORPORATE
CNH Industrial announces the closing of its notes offering of Euro 650,000,000 guaranteed 1.750% notes due September 2025
CNH INDUSTRIAL AND CNH INDUSTRIAL FINANCE EUROPE S.A. ANNOUNCE FINAL RESULTS OF THE CASH TENDER OFFERS
CNH Industrial named as one of the 24 most sustainable companies in the world in The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices