- Cleaner Cutting, More Durabilty and Less Downtime - New Holland's proven MowMax™ cutterbar sets the standard for the industry. With its true modular design, each disc module is an individually sealed gear case with a dedicated oil reservoir. Even when cutting on slopes, there's never a problem with oil starvation to the upper side. Each case is connected with independent, hardened alloy drive shafts, instead of a single-piece drive shaft that can twist. The cutterbar is backed by Three-Year MowMax™ Protection that includes the one year standard machine warranty plus two more years of coverage on the disc cutterbar starting with the input drive shaft.
- Faster, Easier Servicing With Shockpro™ Hubs - When the mower hits an obstruction, ShockPRO™ hubs—standard on all MowMax™ cutterbars—absorb the shock of an impact before damage to the cutterbar driveline can occur. If a ShockPRO hub fails, replace it in just 10 minutes, at minimal cost.
- Cleaner Cutting With Mowmax™ - The MowMax™ cutterbar features lower-profile rock guards to allow closer cutting at a flatter angle. Large disc overlap ensures cleaner cutting, and counter-rotating discs are less prone to streaking. Cutting knives feature a cutting edge on both sides for twice the cutting life when flipped. Choose the standard 14-degree smooth knives, optional 7-degree knives, optional 14-degree serrated knives for working in sandy or abrasive conditions, or specially designed reversible rock knives that extend life when working in rocky fields.
- Lower-profile rock guards allow for closer cutting at a flatter cutting angle.
- Stepped module spacers improve the straightness of the cutterbar, allowing it to run more lightly and smoothly for consistent cut height and less wear.
- The fit of the top cap bearing to the housing is optimized to extend bearing life.
- More gentle bends in the knife bolt area of the “turtle” reduce wear concentration.
- Hardened alloy module drive shafts with dampeners eliminate vibration wear.
- Stronger top cap gear and the ShockPRO hub design eliminate the need to change top cap gear assemblies if there is impact from a foreign object. A partial complement of splines allows the hub to fail instead of the gears
- H6730 MOUNTED
- H6740 MOUNTED
- H6750 MOUNTED
- H6830 SIDE PULL
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
New Holland Agriculture Achieves World Record Title for Most Soybeans Harvested within Eight Hours with the CR8.90 Series Combine
New Holland Agriculture’s Survivor Tractor Embarks on Nationwide Tour to Support Cancer Research
New Holland Announces Multiple Data-Sharing Agreements with Popular Farm Management Services
Savannah SimonsNew Holland PR & Content TeamUnited Statessavannah.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 434 872 3511