- Cleaner Cutting, More Durabilty and Less Downtime - New Holland's proven MowMax™ cutterbar sets the standard for the industry. With its true modular design, each disc module is an individually sealed gear case with a dedicated oil reservoir. Even when cutting on slopes, there's never a problem with oil starvation to the upper side. Each case is connected with independent, hardened alloy drive shafts, instead of a single-piece drive shaft that can twist. The cutterbar is backed by Three-Year MowMax™ Protection that includes the one year standard machine warranty plus two more years of coverage on the disc cutterbar starting with the input drive shaft.
- Faster, Easier Servicing With Shockpro™ Hubs - When the mower hits an obstruction, ShockPRO™ hubs—standard on all MowMax™ cutterbars—absorb the shock of an impact before damage to the cutterbar driveline can occur. If a ShockPRO hub fails, replace it in just 10 minutes, at minimal cost.
- Cleaner Cutting With Mowmax™ - The MowMax™ cutterbar features lower-profile rock guards to allow closer cutting at a flatter angle. Large disc overlap ensures cleaner cutting, and counter-rotating discs are less prone to streaking. Cutting knives feature a cutting edge on both sides for twice the cutting life when flipped. Choose the standard 14-degree smooth knives, optional 7-degree knives, optional 14-degree serrated knives for working in sandy or abrasive conditions, or specially designed reversible rock knives that extend life when working in rocky fields.
- Lower-profile rock guards allow for closer cutting at a flatter cutting angle.
- Stepped module spacers improve the straightness of the cutterbar, allowing it to run more lightly and smoothly for consistent cut height and less wear.
- The fit of the top cap bearing to the housing is optimized to extend bearing life.
- More gentle bends in the knife bolt area of the “turtle” reduce wear concentration.
- Hardened alloy module drive shafts with dampeners eliminate vibration wear.
- Stronger top cap gear and the ShockPRO hub design eliminate the need to change top cap gear assemblies if there is impact from a foreign object. A partial complement of splines allows the hub to fail instead of the gears
- H6730 MOUNTED
- H6740 MOUNTED
- H6750 MOUNTED
- H6830 SIDE PULL
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
New Holland presents its Concept Tractor powered by methane and its vision for a sustainable future of agriculture at Farm Progress Show
New Holland CR Revelation Combines Raise the Harvesting Stakes Again
New Holland Introduces T9 Auto Command™: the Industry Exclusive 4WD CVT with the Largest Horsepower Offering on the Market
Savannah SimonsNew Holland PR & Content TeamUnited Statessavannah.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 434 872 3511