New Holland Agriculture expands Precision Land Management (PLM™) product offering with three new technologies
- Powered by DroneDeploy.
- Collects aerial imagery to efficiently capture and uncover any opportunities, such as adjusting a fertilizer program or identifying heavy compaction areas in order to improve yields.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use and fast software to capture imagery, view and analyze high-quality maps, and share maps and insights to take immediate action. Easily integrates drone data into workflow with exports compatible with industry-standard software.
- Easily plan and execute flight plans
- Controlled by either Android or iOS devices, access to responsive, highly-rated in-app support, no desktop hardware or software required.
- Recognized for its industry-leading adaptability, IntelliTurn works on all field types and at varying speeds with the flexibility to execute end-of-row turns in even the most challenging layouts.
- System to be released on tractor platforms in spring of 2017 and harvesters and sprayers by late 2017.
- Automatic turn system mimics what an operator would do, with a smart, intuitive set up that utilizes existing parameters for easy operation and maximizes infield efficiency so operator can concentrate on the task.
- Provides immediate feedback on the appropriate speed to make the upcoming turn.
- Streamlines user interface and offers a quick return on investment with its competitive price point.
- Optimal for cash crop, small grains and anyone that utilizes fields with headlands.
- Ability to accommodate a mixed fleet of different brands and on older and newer models, ensuring simplicity.
- Alongside flagship IntelliSteer autoguidance solution, IntelliSteer LITE with the PLM Cygnus-A receiver offers customers a mid-range solution utilizing electric motor delivery.
- Cygnus-A with IntelliSteer LITE mimics the User interface of the IntelliSteer product so that customers only have one process of setup and operation to learn, streamlining the technology for more efficiency.
Savannah SimonsNew Holland PR & Content TeamUnited Statessavannah.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 434 872 3511