New Holland Agriculture Launches Multi-Media Aided School Education Project
- To improve educational outcomes by impacting school education from Class 1-10;
- To revolutionize the Teaching-Learning process in the schools by setting up of innovative IT enabled education solution;
- To enable a technology driven learning environment in schools with an ingenious combination of technology and curriculum mapped content.
- Interactive K-Yan (Integrated Community Projector): The Technology Platform for the K-Class solution is based on an Integrated and Innovative Technology Platform, called K-Yan, wherein “K” stands for Knowledge and “Yan” stands for Vehicle in Sanskrit, transforming to “The Vehicle of Knowledge” Compared to conventional smart class technologies, the Integrated Computer Projector Technology (K-Yan) was developed keeping in mind the user i.e. Teacher and Student and not the Technology itself.
- Interactive Multimedia Content: 2D/3D Content Modules: A variety of animated audio-video based modules developed on concepts across multiple subjects in order to enhance interest levels of the students.
- Virtual Science Experiments and Exploriments: These are simulation-based interactive virtual experiments which enhance conceptual understanding in Science. The Exploriments provide a highly exploratory and engaging experience for students and teachers alike.
- Science Videos: A wide collection of educational videos developed using easily available elements to explain concepts of science in a very simplistic and contextual manner.
- Capacity Building of Teachers: The Capacity Building of Teachers is designed to create comprehensive Teachers’ capacity.
New Delhi, March 2018
Brajendra KumarBrand & Communication ManagerIndiaBrajendra.Kumar@cnhind.com+919667325588
Puneet JainPress RelationsIndiapuneet.firstname.lastname@example.org+919205484518
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
AgroMarathon 2020 “Innovation Race” – New Holland’s virtual demonstration program for the CR Revelation Combine with the award-winning IntelliSense automation technology
New Holland introduces new destemmer mesh for its Braud grape harvesters
New Holland launches the new Combi-Grape sorting system for the Braud grape harvesters