- New Holland Agriculture is undertaking a challenge around Middle East & Africa to reward its distributors’ best salespersons.
- New Holland Blue Days challenge has started this year for the selected best performed markets.
- The competition is based on the targets achieved in first half of the year and each distributor’s best salesperson is honored with an incentive trip of 3 nights and 4 days.
The award winners of New Holland Blue Days 2018:
- Kelvin Parkire Kantai, CMC Holdings Ltd., Kenya
- Joseph Kimau, CMC Holdings Ltd., Kenya
- Dorsaf Rihai Ep Ben Mustapha, Le Moteur Diesel, Tunisia
- Mounir Bendarkaoui, SOMMA, Morocco
- Bouazza El Haij, SOMMA, Morocco
- Abdeslam Ben Zaouia, SOMMA Morocco
- Mohammed Abdelhamied Salih Elgabani, CTC, Sudan
- Ayman Mahgoob Abdelgader Abass, CTC, Sudan
- Ahmed Elghandour Hassnein Morcy, ECAD, Egypt
- Yibeltal Assefa Haile, MOENCO, Ethiopia
Mattia Manicardi, New Holland Agriculture Middle East & Africa Business Director said “We have been honored by the tremendous support from our dealers, without them we would not have any success across Middle East & Africa. We are breathing, living and working tractors, all agricultural products in every day but now we have something very new: New Holland Blue Days! Our Blue Days awards celebrate the achievement of best salespersons who also serve to highlight the strength of our extensive network. We work with our dealer network to ensure that no matter the location or size of our customers, the common objective of them all is to provide the best possible products and a service to gain more. I congratulate all the winners in managing to raise the bar each year.”
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
Sevgin DumanNew Holland Agriculture Press Relations Middle East and AfricaTurkeySevgin.email@example.com-