- Close to a 1-to-1 ratio cut width to conditioning width as requested by the customers (DC133 only)
- Wider conditioners equate to thinner crop mat passing through conditioning system for improved consistent and thorough crop conditioning for faster dry down
- Allows for wider swath and greater sun exposure for improved natural dry down
- Reduced crop travel between cutterbar and conditioners minimizing plugging, especially in cane, energy and high-volume crops
- Aids in the elimination of co-rotating discs on a 13 ft model and one set on the 16 ft model
- Driveshaft to left-hand end only for reduced clutter and cost, and more robust appearance
- Swivel gearbox does not require steering link; PTO shafts maintain perfect alignment
- Poly, bi-fold upper shielding is: lighter and provides easier access more damage resistant damaged resistant if a shield is inadvertently left open and the unit is pivoted
- DC92: A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking and a 9 ft 2 in (2.8 m) cutterbar width and 7 discs.
- DC102: A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking and a 10 ft 4 in (3.2 m) cutterbar width and 8 discs.
- DC133: Providing industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation with a 13 ft (4 m) cutterbar width and 8 discs.
- DC163: Providing industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation with a 16 ft (4.9 m) cutterbar width and 10 discs.
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850