Case IH Launches Next Generation of Maxxum Series Tractors
- The ActiveDrive 8 24-speed transmission that introduces double-clutch transmission technology to the Case IH tractor lineup.
- Automated features like smart range shift, memory shuttle, and brake-to-clutch, which simplify speed selection, enhance productivity and reduce operator fatigue.
- Aggressive new grill and hood styling enhance cooling system performance, plus mechanical efficiencies in the transmission and automated features reduce fluid consumption by up to 5 percent, compared with the previous model.
- An optional advanced loader joystick, which incorporates speed control at your fingertips while operating your loader.
- Heavy-duty 2WD configuration, which meets the needs of diverse farming operations.
- The toughest MFD front axle ever offered on Maxxum tractors for the most demanding applications: the Class 4 Heavy Duty MFD front axle.
- Five models ranging from 116 to 145 engine hp, delivering 95 to 125 PTO hp
- Tier 4 B/Final SCR-only Efficient Power technology, creating more power with less fuel
- Front 3-point hitch and PTO options deliver power for snow removal and other specialty applications
- Optional electronic or mechanical rear hydraulic remote valves
- Factory-installed AFS AccuGuide™ with AFS Pro 700 display or AFS ElectriSteer autoguidance options, which increase productivity
- Extended routine service intervals, including 600-hour oil change interval, which reduce downtime
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited Statessy.email@example.com+1 262 636 0850
Marisa RileyPR Team LeaderUnited Statesmriley@bader-rutter.com+1 651 338 4593
MORE FROM CASE IH
Case IH Wraps Up 2017 with Strong Brand Loyalty and Innovative Engineering
Case IH Adds New AFS Connect Data-sharing Options With AgDNA and Several Popular Services
Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 Tractor Sets New Performance Records for Maximum Pull and Fuel-efficient Horsepower in Nebraska Test Results