CASE Announces 2019 Kickstart Landscape Business Development Winner
- A six-month lease on any CASE compact track loader (CTL) paired with a CASE laser grading box with SiteControl.
- A yearlong consultation with Ken Thomas and Ben Gandy of Envisor Consulting.
- A full set of (6) Crusader Hammer Tools by Pave Tech, Inc.
- Fleet management consultation and recommendations from CASE staff throughout 2019.
- Custom-branded CASE apparel/uniforms for staff.
- Up to five passes to GIE+EXPO 2019 in Louisville, Kentucky.
MORE FROM CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
CASE Partners with Country Music Singer Jon Pardi; Announces Exclusive Heartache Medication Tour Presale Opportunity.
CASE Dealer Border Equipment Provides Two CTLs to Help Team Rubicon with Patriot South National Training Exercise
CASE Launches New Purpose-Built Landfill Configuration for 2050M Dozer
Brandon JaynesCASE Construction Equipment Press RelationsUnited Statesbrandon@pkamar.com+1 2622419414+1 2192638981
Jessica KleinCASE Construction Equipment Marketing Communications ManagerUnited Statesjessica.firstname.lastname@example.org 262 636 09511 262 221 5508