CASE Launches New Purpose-Built Landfill Configuration for 2050M Dozer
- A new wide-track- or low-ground-pressure-track-configured bulldozer semi-u blade with trash rack that increases blade capacity to 14.5 cubic yards, with an overall height of 79 inches, to allow significant material carrying capacity and to take advantage of the 2050M’s industry-leading drawbar pull in its horsepower class.
- An optional 6-way PAT blade configuration with the same high material carrying capacity trash rack.
- New tank guards and debris deflectors that redirect material away from the chassis and protects the engine, cooling package, tanks, and other critical components of the dozer.
- A chassis seal kit built from plate steel to cover gaps and prevent trash incursion and buildup.
- Standard front striker bars that prevent material from climbing the tracks and entering into the chassis, and optional track frame wrap striker bars to completely guard any material from wrapping the front idler area of the track frame.
- Window and door guards that protect the operator and the cab with 2- x 2-inch steel screens.
- A new Sy-Klone Series 9000 pre-cleaner with screens that prevents trash and debris from entering the engine air intake system.
- A heavy-duty radiator door that protects from impact and debris.
- A new rear cabinet and counterweight that provides tow hook, tow rope mounting provisions, striker bars, suitcase weights, and mounting provisions for an owners’ installed aftermarket fire suppression system.
- A specially designed set of super-duty final drive guards with multiple overlapping seal guards that prevent material and wire from wrapping, overlapping, and sacrificing critical final drive seals.
- Optional HEPA Sy-Klone Cab air cleaner with landfill protective enclosure.
- Additional components, including extensive hose and cylinder guards, exhaust insulation and grease fitting protection.
MORE FROM CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Supports Team Rubicon in Response to Severe Storm Damage in Northeast Wisconsin
CASE Dealer Century Equipment Provides Team Rubicon With Compact Track Loader and Mini Excavator to Assist in Colorado Flood Response
CASE Contest Winners Will Win All-Expenses Paid Trip to Tomahawk with Award-Winning Country Artist Jon Pardi to Learn how to Operate Equipment
Jessica KleinCASE Construction Equipment Marketing Communications ManagerUnited Statesjessica.email@example.com 262 636 09511 262 221 5508
Brandon JaynesCASE Construction Equipment Press RelationsUnited Statesbrandon@pkamar.com+1 2622419414+1 2192638981