4 Models, 17-30 ft (5.3-9.2 m) Raking Widths: Wheel rakes are built to handle high capacities. Featuring quick, simple adjustments and heavy-duty construction ensures season after season of durability.
WR Series Wheel Rakes
- Case IH WR Series wheel rakes sport durable, heavy-duty frames built to handle high capacities and tough, uneven terrain.
- The generous rake arm clearance accommodates higher-volume raking
- Rake sections float over uneven terrain without hang ups
Quickly and Easily Adjust Rakes
- Adjust the raking beam angle to form loose windrows for more airflow or a tighter windrow if conditions are dry or windy
- Raise or lower raking wheels independently with a master switch (WR401 model)
- In tight spaces or when finishing up a field, rake with only one side of the wheel rake (WR101 model only)
- Hydraulically adjust rake arms so windrow widths are matched to crop and field conditions (WR401 model)
Easy to Change from Transport to Raking
- Rake folds on top of cart for easy transport
- In the field, you simply push a lever and the rake wheels lower
- Wheels fold back up for transport with the pull of a lever
- WR102: The WR102 wheel rake features the availablity of either 8, 10 or 12 wheels, making it easier for operators to build windrows perfectly matched for their crop and field conditions.
- WRX201: The WRX201 wheel rake features the availablity of either 8 or 10 wheels creating versatility to adapt to the demands of making quality hay — each and every cutting.
- WRX301: The WRX301 wheel rake features the availablity of either 12, 14 or 16 wheels creating versatility to adapt to the demands of making quality hay — each and every cutting.
- WR401 HD: The WR401 HD is built for the rigorous demands of hay growers who require high-speed, high-volume and flat-land raking.