4 Models, 25-40 ft (7.6-12.2 m) Cutting Widths: Case IH DH3 series draper headers make quick work of big acreage, with double-knife and double-swath options. The heads are compatible with all Case IH WD3 Series II and WD4 windrowers.
More Acres, Less Time
- Dual Circuit Header Drive provides more power to the knife drive and draper belts for faster cutting and better swath formation
- All-new 40-foot draper header covers more acres in less time
- Low-profile cutterbar cuts closer and cleaner to reduce harvest loss
Maximum Control with the Hydraulic Flotation System
Allows the header to closely follow ground contours so you capture all the crop you grow. The return-to-cut feature uses cut height cylinders on each lift arm to easily return to the preset cutting height on each pass. Make this adjustment easily from the seat of the cab using the cut height control switches on the MultiFunction Propulsion Lever.
Transport - 25 & 30 Ft. Headers
- Heads are available without transport system
- 2-wheel, removable/swing away transport system similar to DH2 Series
Transport - 35 & 40 Ft. Headers
- Integral 4-wheel dolly transport system
DH2 Cutterbar: Enhanced Cutting Performance
- Low-profile design, ideal for harvesting short crops
- The large-diameter reel provides superior delivery of crops from the cutterbar to draper belts
- Choose from five- or six-bat pickup reels with steel or plastic fingers; Pickup reels lift crop to the cutterbar in downed crop conditions
- Durable cutterbar skid shoes (Recommended when running header close to the ground for a low cut height)
- The hay guard fits behind the cutterbar to direct crop on top of draper belts
- DH253: With a 25 ft cutting width plus your option of single or double knives and double swath or standard decks, the DH253 lets you make quick work of a large arcreage.
- DH303: The DH303 provides a 30 ft cutting width, your choice of single or dual knives, and double swath or standard decks. for the configuration you need.
- DH363: The DH363 with a 36 ft cutting width and choice of single or dual knives plus double swath or standard decks delivers high-capacity harvesting and efficient cutting.
- DH403: With the widest cutting width at 40 ft plus single or dual knives and double swath or standard decks, the DH403 delivers cutting efficiency and superior productivity.
- DH252: The DH252 features a cutting width of 25 ft, and double-knife and double-swath options for an efficient harvest.
- DH302: The DH302, a 30 foot draper header with double-knife and double-swath options, delivers efficient cutting action for large acreage.
- DH362: With a 36 ft cutting width, dual knife, and double-swath options, the DH362 delivers efficient cutting action and smooth crop flow.