4 Models, 3.9x4-5x6 ft (1.19x1.2-1.52x1.83m) Bale Size: Case IH RB5 and RB4 Series round balers consistently build dense round bales, even in varying crop and field conditions. Choose from five models, known for wide pickups, durable belts and rolls, and the ability to custom-build round bales.
High Capacity Baling
- The Overshot feeder provides smooth and consistent crop flow from the pick up into the bale chamber resulting in higher capacity
- The 5 bar pick up combined with a roller windguard provides a clean sweep of crop and uninterrupted feeding of material into the baler.
- Large pick up width allows you to pick up wider, fuller windrows to maximize your productivity in every pass
- Low-profile design lets the pickup float over ground contours, gently gathering crop and saving nutrient-packed leaves
Simplified System: Net Wrap Electrical System and Twine Delivery System
New net wrap system and twine delivery improvements provide improved reliability with fewer adjustments.
Style with a Purpose
- Plastic side shields with full access to side of baler when panels are raised and additional grease banks for ease of servicing
- Steel front shield
- Case IH family colors, black frame/red shields
- Choice of 540 rpm or 1000 rpm gearbox on all models
- Cut-out clutch on 5x6 Premium models
- Better, long-term durability than friction plate clutch
- Can achieve higher bale density
Designed To Pick Up Crop Quickly And Efficiently
Overshot Feeder / In-Feed Auger
- Overshot feeder replaces the current stuffer feeder pickup for improved feeding capacity
- In-feed augers are in line with rotor handles providing better crop pickup for heavy windrows and significantly reduces auger plugging
- 2.0m pickup available on 5x6 units
- Reel options: 4-bar with steel tines or 5-bar with rubber tines
- Large diameter in-feed augers reduce incidence of crop jamming augers
- 5-bar reel with rubber tines standard
- Enhanced design rubber tine
- Stronger rubber base with lateral reinforcements
- 5x more life than previous rubber tine
- 100% stiffer than coil tine on 4 bar pick up
- Heavy Duty Reel Components: Reel Tube - 23% larger in diameter, double spider plates, drive shafts are 10% larger, solid tine bars, heavier reel drive chain
Additional Pickup Options
- Adjustable no-tool gauge wheels
- Castoring gauge wheels
- Pickup frame mounted gathering wheels
Belt Options: Provide Better Belt Tracking And Increased Durability
Premium Laced Belts
- MATO premium laced belts have cold rolled loops making them more durable and longer lasting.
- Enhanced surface patterns
- Higher specifications for tear and puncture resistance = longer belt life
- True endless belt construction, no seam
- Sealed edges prevents fraying
In Cab Control
Deluxe Monitor with Keypad
- Compact Design
- Black and white display
- Larger screen area than current monitor
- Menu screen navigation
- User friendly icons
- 20 customer bale count storage
AFS Pro 300 Monitor for ISOBUS Option
- Color touch screen
- ISOBUS can also be ordered less monitor, will work with any size or brand virtual terminal that is ISOBUS compatible
- Pictured above is the optional factory-installed AFS PRO 300 which features touch screen controls with better graphics and easier navigation and provides connectivity with any ISOBUS compliant tractor.
Tractor and Baler Automation
This system controls the tractor stop, bale wrap and bale eject functions without any operator input required. Hooked up to a Puma or Maxxum CVT tractor, operators can take advantage of ISOBUS Class 3 controls to automatically stop the tractor when the target bale size is reached. From there, net wrap is automatically applied and, when the wrap cycle is complete, the baler tailgate raises and lowers automatically to eject each wrapped bale. Once the completed bale is ejected, the operator can simply move the tractor shuttle lever to the forward position and go.
RB4 Series Round Balers
Pick Ups: Cover More Ground
RB 4 Series round baler pickups are substantially wider than the bale chamber which allows them to pick up the widest windrows and pack more crop into the sides of the chamber for firm bales.
Dense and Uniform Bales
RB 4 Series round balers use the combined action of low-profile, chevron-patterned belts and sturdy all-steel rolls to form dense, uniform bales.
Consistent Twine Placement
- The electronic-controlled twine wrap system ensures consistent twine placement, automatically starts the twine wrapping process, and has a full-bale alarm to alert you to stop forward motion and an in-cab monitor to alert you when the tying cycle is complete
- An optional electronic-controlled twine/mesh wrap system is available with the press of a button on RB454 Silage, RB454 Rotor Cutter Silage, RB464 and RB564
- The RB444 tying system features a fast, electric, single-arm twine system that applies two strands of twine at once, an adjustable twine guide and full-bale light that alerts you when it’s time to activate the twine arm
Controls at the Touch of a Finger
- Make bale size adjustments on the go
- Tying and wrapping controls allow for the adjustment of tying/wrapping patterns
- The tailgate latch indicator alerts you when to start baling after a bale is ejected
- The electronic bale counter provides daily and total bale counts
- Bale-shape indicator
- RB455A: The RB455A is a compact baler designed by our engineers to make quality hay bales. When a window of opportunity opens up, you'll be ready with this machine that is easy to hook up, operate, and maintain.
- RB455 Premium Round Baler: The RB455 is a baler designed for efficiency and reliability. It features a simplified system with durable components for operating in any environment.
- RB465 Premium Round Baler: With a 4 x 6 ft bale size and configurable for hay, silage, rotor feeder and rotor cutter, the RB465's low profile design lets the pickup float over ground contours, gently gathering crop and saving nutrient-packed leaves.
- RB565 Premium Round Baler: Designed for the toughest crop types and conditions, the Case IH RB565 baler provides superior bale shape and density. This new round baler provides thorough windrow feeding from the pickup into the bale chamber, an all-new feeding system that has 20 percent more capacity, and a new roll-belt design so you can now bale fields faster than ever.