100 Series Box Spreaders
- Engineered for Durability- Building the best box spreaders in the industry means providing the rugged construction needed for reliable performance.
- Sturdy Steel Adds Strength - The A-frame hitch made of high-strength, lightweight steel extends far back under the bed. This directs pulling forces to the axles and carries the load instead of pulling it.
- Long- Lasting Corrosion-Resistant Sides - With sides and end-gates made of special steels, New Holland box spreaders are four times more corrosion-resistant and twice as strong as ordinary steels.
- Low Maintenance Floating Floor - A unique floating floor, made of 3/4-inch x 6-inch high-density polyethylene tongue-and-groove planks, expands and contracts without putting stress on the frame or sides for less box spreader wear.
- Customizable Features - Choose either heavy-duty T-rod or pintle-type apron chains to match your spreading conditions. With convenient rotary quadrant control, the operator can set the apron speed from the tractor, including neutral, slow-unloading, fast-unloading or clean-out positions.
- More Heavy-Duty Features - Additional New Holland box spreaders features include:
- Industry-Exclusive Guarantee - Standard with every New Holland box spreader is a special Bonded Protection guarantee on the floors and sides for twelve years.
Bethany CiampaPR & Content Team (New Holland)United Statesmediarequests@newholland.com617-226-9950617-226-9950
MORE FROM UNITED STATES
CASE Dealer Miller-Bradford & Risberg Donates Two Compact Track Loaders to Team Rubicon for Patriot North National Training Exercise
For the second quarter of 2019 CNH Industrial reported a robust net income of $427 million, or $0.31 per share, on consolidated revenues of $7.6 billion. Net debt of Industrial Activities at $1.5 billion
CASE and Tidewater Equipment Support Team Rubicon Training; Demolish Structures at Girl Scouts Camp Martha Johnson