CASE N Series Backhoes Go Tier 4 Final; New Model Introduced: The 580N EP
- The 580N: The 580N is also designed to provide low owning and operating costs while still delivering a strong platform for contractors to customize as needed. Rated at 90 horsepower with a backhoe bucket breakout force of 11,517 pounds and 2,858 pounds of backhoe lifting capacity, the 580N comes standard with ProControl and can be further expanded with auxiliary hydraulics, Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control, Comfort Steer, additional work lights and the mechanical universal backhoe bucket coupler.
- The 580 Super N: The 97-horsepower 580 Super N features increased backhoe bucket breakout force (13,975 pounds) and lift capacities (3,251 pounds) over the 580N. This model comes standard with ProControl, work lights, the mechanical backhoe bucket coupler and a shaft guard on 4WD models. Power Lift, Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control, Comfort Steer and the mechanical universal backhoe bucket coupler are available as options.
- The 580 Super N Wide Track: With larger tires and structural features borrowed from the larger CASE 590 Super N, the 97-horsepower 580 Super N Wide Track provides significantly higher bucket breakout forces (15,070 pounds) and lifting capacities (3,761 pounds) with standard Power Lift technology. The wide track model also comes standard with a limited slip axle. Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control and Comfort Steer are available as options.
- The 590 Super N: The 110 horsepower CASE 590 Super N is the largest and most powerful backhoe in the CASE family. Standard Power Lift technology raises bucket breakout force and lifting capacities to 15,853 pounds and 4,175 pounds, respectively. It also features a longer standard reach (19 feet, 7 inches) and digging depth (15 feet, 6 inches) than any other CASE backhoe. Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control and Comfort Steer are available as options.
- Power Lift allows contractors to increase hydraulic capacities of the boom, as well as bucket forces. This allows the operator to lift more (as much as 8 percent) with a smaller, more fuel-efficient machine. It also lowers RPMs to provide more control of the load being lifted.
- Speed Selectable Automatic Ride Control automatically turns ride control on and off based on vehicle speed. It also allows for full loader performance at lower speeds when digging into the pile without requiring the operator to turn Ride Control off.
- Comfort Steer allows operators to maneuver quickly, even in confined areas, by taking only 1.5 turns of the steering wheel to go from lock-to-lock (compared to three turns on standard models).
- The industry’s only fully integrated Hydraulic Quick Coupler increases versatility for customers who regularly change buckets/attachments – all without leaving the cab.
- ProControl is a swing dampening system that eliminates rebound on the backhoe, providing faster cycle times, less wear on components, greater operator precision and less fatigue.
- Engine ECO Mode encompasses a number of features that includes ECO settings in both loader and backhoe functions to provide 10 percent fuel savings with minimal loss in productivity. It also includes auto engine idle and auto shutdown.
- Auto Engine Protection Shutdown is a separate option that will shut the engine down prior to any critical failures.
- S-Type Auto Shifting Transmission shifts gears automatically when the switch is turned on.
- Heated Air-Ride Seat for optimal operator comfort, night and day.
MORE FROM CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Jodi MaroseMarketing and Communications Manager Case Construction Equipment North AmericaUnited Statesjodi.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 262-636-0408