4 Models, 9-16 ft (2.8-5 m) Cutterbar Widths: Rotary disc mower conditioners deliver fast cutting and high-quality conditioning for superior hay quality and windrow formation.
Focus on Feed Quality
The DC3 series disc mower conditioners provide industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation.
The cutterbar on the new DC3 series mower conditioners will feature the same large disc cutterbar system featured on the RD3 series disc headers for the WD3 series DC3 disc mower conditioners. The combination of larger disc diameters and wider conditioning systems allows the crop to move rearward off the cutterbar sooner to improve crop flow and windrow consistency in tall crops.
Generate High Quality Feed to Maximize Your Profits
Large Disc Cutterbar
- Close to a 1-to-1 ratio cut width to conditioning width as requested by the customers (DC133 only)
- Wider conditioners equate to thinner crop mat passing through conditioning system for improved consistent and thorough crop conditioning for faster dry down
- Allows for wider swath and greater sun exposure for improved natural dry down
- Reduced crop travel between cutterbar and conditioners minimizing plugging, especially in cane, energy and high-volume crops
- Aids in the elimination of co-rotating discs on a 13 ft model and one set on the 16 ft model
Simplified Drivelines and Shielding
- Driveshaft to left-hand end only for reduced clutter and cost, and more robust appearance
- Swivel gearbox does not require steering link; PTO shafts maintain perfect alignment
- Poly, bi-fold upper shielding is: lighter and provides easier access more damage resistant damaged resistant if a shield is inadvertently left open and the unit is pivoted
- DC92: A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking and a 9 ft 2 in (2.8 m) cutterbar width and 7 discs.
- DC102: A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking and a 10 ft 4 in (3.2 m) cutterbar width and 8 discs.
- DC133: Providing industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation with a 13 ft (4 m) cutterbar width and 8 discs.
- DC163: Providing industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation with a 16 ft (4.9 m) cutterbar width and 10 discs.