New Holland box spreaders — known as strong boxes — are engineered to produce an even spread pattern and are built to last. These top sellers have the toughest floors and sides of any spreaders available, featuring steel that is more corrosion-resistant and stronger than ordinary steels for unmatched durability.
- Engineered for Durability- Building the best box spreaders in the industry means providing the rugged construction needed for reliable performance.
- Sturdy Steel Adds Strength - The A-frame hitch made of high-strength, lightweight steel extends far back under the bed. This directs pulling forces to the axles and carries the load instead of pulling it.
- Long- Lasting Corrosion-Resistant Sides - With sides and end-gates made of special steels, New Holland box spreaders are four times more corrosion-resistant and twice as strong as ordinary steels.
- Low Maintenance Floating Floor - A unique floating floor, made of 3/4-inch x 6-inch high-density polyethylene tongue-and-groove planks, expands and contracts without putting stress on the frame or sides for less box spreader wear.
- Customizable Features - Choose either heavy-duty T-rod or pintle-type apron chains to match your spreading conditions. With convenient rotary quadrant control, the operator can set the apron speed from the tractor, including neutral, slow-unloading, fast-unloading or clean-out positions.
- More Heavy-Duty Features - Additional New Holland box spreaders features include:
• A rugged, heavy-duty jack mounted inside the hitch channel for added protection swings out of the way for transport.
• Up to 12 high-strength steel beaters that minimize breakage.
• Bolt-on paddles that provide knife-like cutting and shredding actions for a wide, fine spread pattern.
• A reliable straight-line, V-belt drive runs quietly and smoothly, eliminating the need for a slip clutch.
- Industry-Exclusive Guarantee - Standard with every New Holland box spreader is a special Bonded Protection guarantee on the floors and sides for twelve years.