Farmall JXM equals power, performance that won’t break the bank
4WD peace of mind;
Proven 2.9/3.9 L turbocharged and intercooled 3-cylinder and 4-cylinder Tier 3 engines designed by FPT, to ensure optimal engine performance and fuel economy;
- Air filter engineered to deal with dusty conditions so air intake is as clean as possible, and a pre-cleaner system that increases the life of the air filter, reducing maintenance and operating costs;
- A wide choice of transmissions – 12x12 mechanical synchroshuttle transmission, 20x20 mechanical synchroshuttle with creeper options or a 24x24 mechanical synchroshuttle with splitter;
- 60L/min open-centre hydraulic system;
- Robust rear 3-point hitch capable of lifting and handling implements of up to 2500kg with ease;
- Generous fuel tank capacity of 90 litres; and
- Comprehensive instrument panel and an ergonomic operator’s environment designed for greater operator comfort.
“The Farmall B provides these same value and productivity advantages, however the JXM extends these benefits up to 90hp.”
The Farmall JXM will be officially launched at AgQuip at Gunnedah in August, with orders able to be placed immediately. Deliveries will commence early 2019.
“We think there’ll be a lot of interest in this tractor, with its heavy-duty, compact frame, durable components and plenty of power. It’s great to operate and you know it will get the job done - first time, every time.”
MORE FROM CASE IH
Francesca MazzaBrands Press Relations, AMEA and South East AsiaUnited Kingdomfrancesca.email@example.com+44 7841 568487