CASE SR130 radial lift skid steer loader provides a reliable, economic and productive skid steer. Imported from the USA and powered with 4 cylinder ISM engine developing 49HP. ISM is one the leading diesel engine manufacturer in world in this segment.
SR130 Skid steer loader is designed to provide bets in class fuel efficiency, productivity and operator comfort. The main features are,
- Productivity: With enhancements in engine power, torque and auxiliary hydraulics, the CASE SR130 is perfect for smaller construction and agricultural applications.
- Operator comfort: The wide door, repositioned grab handles and a lower threshold provide easy access to the cab. The SR130 skid steer loader benefits from a cab with up to 25% more internal width, providing greatly improved operator comfort. Our cab - the widest in the industry - provides plenty of room for comfortable operation, with greater headroom and legroom, more space between the control levers and easy access to the seat
- High Visibility: CASE SR130 has wider glazed surface for safer operations, the large glazed surface with ultra-narrow wire side screens, the lowered threshold and thinner front pillars provide the best visibility in the market
- Outstanding Stability: SR130 rides on a 21 percent longer wheelbase than main competitor, delivering greater stability and comfort and allowing increased lifting capabilities, regardless of jobsite conditions
- Top Ranking Breakout Force: CASE cylinder and chassis design provides maximised pushing power. The cylinder geometry optimises the skid steer and compact track loader’s push and pull power, while the bucket support baring directly on the chassis of the machine further adds to its pushing power.