FPT Industrial turns up the power at Middle East Electricity
Global powertrain innovator FPT Industrial will showcase its diverse range of engines for the genset sectors at the world’s largest power event, Middle East Electricity, which has taken place on 2-4 March 2015 at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre. FPT Industrial will be situated on Stand S3D20.
Delivering an extensive power range with outputs spanning from 31 up to 463 kW, FPT Industrial’s offering covers a broad range of power generation applications, supplying bare engines, G-Drives as well as both open and soundproof gensets, based on its innovative architecture.
Having increased its non-emissioned product offering up to 500 kVA through its Cursor engine series, the company is also answering demands for reduced complexity, ideal for remote locations, ensuring high power output levels at a lower cost with the latest 6.7-litre NEF, producing 200 kVA.
A demonstrable increase in power
Upgraded from unit injector to common rail injection, the 12.9-litre Cursor 13 G-Drive now offers up to 500 kVA. With a compact packaging providing high output for power generation requirements, the Cursor 13 500 kVA G-Drive offers a 25% power increase on the previous version and a 15% power density increase on the competitive average.
On show at Middle East Electricity will be the latest N67 mechanical 200 kVA G-Drive. Featuring a simplified architecture compared to previous electronic 200 kVA units, this G-Drive utilises proven technology that ensures easier maintenance. The updated 6.7-litre mechanical unit offers an 18% power increase on the previous version and an 8% power density improvement compared to competitors’ averages.
FPT Industrial will also have its full line-up of models from the N45 engine range on display. Powered by NEF 4.5-litre, four-cylinder engines, these include the N45 bare engine, the N45 G-Drive, the N45 soundproofed genset and the N45 open genset.
FPT Industrial’s global power generation offering
FPT Industrial’s comprehensive power generation ranges are designed for environments and applications where either an emergency or continuous power supply is required, such as in the emergency services, plants, after-sales services and self-generation markets.
Its global offering adheres to emission regulations without compromising outstanding performance. Engines are available with Stage II, Stage IIIA, Tier 3 and Tier 4A emission certificates, and in non-emissions certified versions.
The company’s power generation line-up in based on the F5, NEF and Cursor series, with power outputs ranging up to 463 kW:
- The F5 series, a 3.2-litre, four-cylinder engine, covering a power range from 31 to 56 kW
- The NEF Series includes a 4.5-litre, four-cylinder engine and 6.7-litre, six-cylinder engine, with mechanical or Common Rail injection system and a power range from 45 to 214 kW
- The Cursor Series, a six-cylinder engine available in 8.7, 10.3 and 12.9-litre versions, covers a power range from 195 to 463 kW
- FPT Industrial’s engines are characterized by offering the longest maintenance intervals in their category (up to 800 hours)
As well as supplying major OEMs, including Generac, Himoinsa and Aggreko, FPT Industrial’s extended product portfolio includes a wide offering of customized configurations, completed with either open or closed power sets, sub-frames, generators and control panels.
FPT Industrial’s power generation service network in the Middle East
FPT Industrial’s reputation for product reliability extends to its service network, where a widespread presence of more than 1,000 worldwide sales and assistance points with qualified staff are available to satisfy every customer query relating to the sales and after-sales process.
In the Middle East, FPT Industrial is represented through dealers in the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia (Aljomaih Holding Company – Jedda; Aljomaih Equipment Co – Riyadh)
- United Arab Emirates (Aikah – Dubai; Electrogen Electric Generators Manufacturing – Dubai; Adpower – Jebel Ali Free Zone)
- Yemen (IAESCO – San’a)
- Jordan (Universal Equipment – Amman)
- Lebanon (Arison – Beirut)
- Afghanistan (Adpower – Kabul)
- Pakistan (Adamjee Diesel Engineering Pvt – Karachi)
- Iraq (Arison – Baghdad)
- Kuwait (Quality Light & Heavy Equipment – Hawalli)
Turin, March 2015
Fabio LeporeBrand Management & Corporate Communications FPT Industrial EMEA and North AmericaItalypress@fptindustrial.com+39 011 007 6720