New Holland Agriculture T6 Dynamic Command. A New Transmission of Power
- Extension of the acclaimed T6 tractor range
- Efficiency, at the heart of the Dynamic Command™
- Productivity features, automation kept simple
- Superior operating comfort; reduced driver input, higher output
With the new models, New Holland widens the choice further: customers looking for entry level technology in a tractor mainly used for yard and light field applications close to the farm can opt for the T6 16x16 Electro Command™ with 4-step semi powershift; those requiring a multipurpose tractor for cultivations and haulage can choose the new T6 24x24 Dynamic CommandTM; and customers who want all-round performance where exact speeds are critical can find the perfect solution in the award-winning T6 Auto CommandTM with continuously variable transmission.
|T6 Electro Command||T6 Dynamic Command||T6 Auto Command||Max hp (*with EPM)||Rated Power hp|
The Dynamic CommandTM is designed in-house and built on a new dedicated production line in the New Holland driveline plant in Modena, Italy. World Class Manufacturing auditing ensure high quality is consistent and measured throughout the production process, from machining to final testing.
- Smart Range Shift; will always put you in the correct gear when making a range shift, any overlap gears from one range to the next are skipped giving sequential ratios and rapid acceleration.
- Brake to Clutch; this is the perfect feature to ease the burden for the driver particularly where the tractor is stopping frequently, typically front end loader operation or haulage work. Simply press the brake pedal and the tractor will slow and come to a standstill, there’s no need to engage neutral or depress the clutch pedal. Release the brakes and the drive is reengaged, simple effective automation.
- Auto Shift; the entry level of automation that takes care of shifting gears based on an adjustable engine speed threshold. Depending on the task the operator chooses how much the engine speed can reduce before a ratio change is made.
- Ground Speed Management; with this advanced level of automation the required working speed is dialed in and the Dynamic Command™ will do the rest. Shifting up and throttling back the engine whenever possible, all done automatically to maintain the target speed while reducing fuel consumption.
- Adjustable Shuttle Aggression; some tasks require the smoothest shuttle possible, sometimes the fasted direction change is the priority, with the T6 the driver can decide. Three aggression levels for shuttle speed are easily selected, just another way to optimise the performance of the Dynamic Command™
- IntelliShift™; this is the brains behind each gear shift, every shift is unique. A closed loop analysis of engine speed, input and output transmission shaft speed, load and forward speed ensure that every shift is as consistently smooth as possible, even the oil temperature has an influence on those frosty mornings.
- Kick Down; for the most rapid acceleration the driver simply presses the throttle fully and the tractor will automatically downshift positioning the engine speed at peak power. The result, the fastest rate of acceleration and more tonnes hauled through the day.
- Transport Power Management; when above 22 kph, the HI-eSCR NEF engine cleverly switches to a power curve with a different profile that concentrates more power at higher engine revs. This delivers consistent tractor acceleration rates across the rpm band, from peak power to maximum engine speed.
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
New Holland has demonstrated New TC5.30 in Ethiopia
New Holland celebrates 100 years since the introduction of the first FIAT Tractor with Fiat Centenario Limited edition range
New Holland Agriculture extends acclaimed T6 tractor range with the new 6-cylinder T6.180 Auto Command and T6.180 Dynamic Command models
Sara SebastianelliNew Holland Agriculture Communications UK & ROIUnited Kingdomsara.firstname.lastname@example.org+44 (0)1268 295 268+44 (0) 7734 959 046