- Farming News by New Holland Agriculture: the go-to app for farmers
- A comprehensive overview of agricultural news
Farming News by New Holland Agriculture: the go-to app for farmers
New Holland launched a new application for iPad and Android tablets, Farming News by New Holland Agriculture, developed specifically for farmers and others with an interest in agricultural topics. The app, now launched in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, meets the high demand for news aggregators and is unique in that it specialises in news tailored for the agricultural world. It will subsequently be extended to other countries and languages.
By making it easy to follow all the news from the agricultural world in one place and share interesting news items through the main social networks or by email, Farming News by New Holland aims to become the go-to app for farmers to start their day.
A comprehensive overview of agricultural news
New Holland’s application is set up in four sections, providing a comprehensive overview of what is happening in the agricultural world:
- UK and Ireland agricultural press, already set up with feeds from the most important trade publications;
- World agricultural institutions, with feeds from the Chicago Board of Trade and the European Agricultural Commission
- New Holland news from the website and social networks
- A personal area, where the user can set up their choice of feeds.
Recent research has shown that as much as 95% of Europeans get their news from aggregators: now farmers in the UK and the Republic of Ireland can keep abreast of the latest information relevant to their business with this new app developed specifically for them. In the near future the app will be enriched with new sections to give farmers a complete update on the most interesting news for their business and their free time.
21 March 2014
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
New Holland: working to redefine agriculture as we know it
New Holland LM telehandlers Tier 4B: More power, added features, greater value
Handover of New Holland products to GIZ “Agricultural Mechanisation and Technology for Smallholder Productivity” and “Green Innovation Centre” Projects in Ethiopia
Caterina CattaneoNew Holland Agriculture Public Relations EMEAItalycaterina.email@example.com+39 0110086158