FPT Industrial Presents its New G-Drive High Power Range at Middle East Electricity 2013
FPT Industrial, a world-wide Power Generation full line supplier, presents its renewed range of products and services at Middle East Electricity (Dubai, February, 17-19, Stand S1C40).
FPT Industrial’s line up, based on four engine families dedicated to three different product configurations (G-Drive, open and soundproof gen-sets), is now enriched with a new product offer in the field of G-Drives.
The new products have been developed in order to meet the demand of those countries where the request, in absence of stringent emission legislations, is for high power, low fuel consumption and reduced dimensions.
Specifically, the NEF 4.5 liter engine, previously available in a configuration from 47 to 98 kW, has now been upgraded in a range from 52 to 120 kW; the NEF 6.7 liter unit, with mechanical injection pump, has been upgraded from 156 to 170 kW. These goals have been achieved thanks to combustion optimization through high performance injectors and specific fuel pump calibration.
Also the offer of CURSOR Series G-Drive applications, through dedicated and specific datasets, has been improved. Customers can now opt for a 300 kW 8.7 liter engine, instead of a 10.3 liter in the same power range.
The new FPT Industrial’s Power Generation line-up features a power increase up to 20% versus the previous engine range; the new engines are also power density leaders on the 120 kW and 300 kW nodes, which means up to +11% increase versus competitors average.
One other important benefit for the customer is their reduced dimensions and displacement. Using a 4 instead of 6 cylinder engine for the 120 kW power node or a 8,7 liters instead of 10,3 liters for the 300 kW, indeed guarantee ease of installation.
This aspect is very important , for example, in case of rental versions, that constantly need to be moved from one site to the other, or in the case of stationary applications where space is a constraint.
Furthermore, these downsized engines are more cost efficient in terms of consumption, though guaranteeing the same quality and performance of a bigger one.
FPT Industrial global offer for Power Generation applications
The Power Generation offer of FPT industrial includes basic engines, G-drives, standard gensets, covering the main applications, such as emergency services and self-generation, and special groups, plants and after sales services.
FPT Industrial’s Power Generation line-up is based on the F5, NEF, CURSOR and VECTOR series, ranging from 31 to 740 kWm.
- The F5 series, a 4 cylinders, 3,2 liter engine, covers a power range from 31 to 56 kW.
- The NEF Series includes a 4.5 liter engine with four cylinders and a 6.7 liter engine with six cylinders. They cover a power range from 45 to 218 kW; FPT Industrial is present at MEE 2013 with the new generation N45 engine in the G-drive and open genset configurations; on the stand is also present the new generation N67 in a G-drive configuration.
- The CURSOR Series, a 6 cylinders engine available in an 8,7, 10,3 and 12,9 liter version, covers a power range from 195 to 398 kW; FPT Industrial is present at MEE 2013 with the new generation C87 in a Gdrive configuration
- The Vector Series, a V8, 20,1 liter covers a power range from 610 to 740 kW.
Starting from the basic engine, above described, the company’s Power Generation offer is enriched with G-drive versions, specifically engineered to facilitate the installation and used by the main OEMs in the sector.
FPT Industrial not only supplies the major OEMs but has extended its product portfolio with a wide offer of customized configurations. They are completed with either open or closed power sets equipped with sub-frames, generators and control panels.
FPT Industrial’s facilities and service network for Power Generation
FPT Industrial’s facilities dedicated to Power Generation applications are located on a world-wide basis, thus ensuring “tailor-made” products according to regional needs and customers’ specific requests.
The production facilities are indeed located in France, Italy, Brazil and China.
The great reliability of FPT Industrial is not only related to its products, but also to its service network.
A widespread presence, relying on more than 1400 sales and assistance points worldwide, with a qualified staff, can satisfy every customer’s request, both in the sales and after-sales process.
Specifically, in the Middle East area FPT Industrial is present with its dealers in the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia (Aljomaih Holding Company – Jedda; Aljomaih Equipment Co – Riyadh)
- United Arab Emirates (Aikah – Dubai; Electrogen Electric Generators Manufacturing – Dubai; Adpower – Jebel Ali Free Zone)
- Yemen (IAESCO – San’a)
- Jordan (Universal Equipment - Amman)
- Lebanon (Arison - Beirut)
- Afghanistan (Adpower - Kabul)
- Pakistan (Adamjee Diesel Engineering Pvt – Karachi)
- Iraq (Arison – Baghdad)
- Kuwait (Quality Light & Heavy Equipment – Hawalli)
Dubai, February 2013
Fabio LeporeBrand Management & Corporate Communications FPT Industrial Europe and North AmericaItalypress@fptindustrial.com+39 011 007 6720
MORE FROM FPT INDUSTRIAL
FPT INDUSTRIAL HIGHLIGHTS SUSTAINABLE ENGINES AND STRATEGIES AT THE WORLD BIOGAS SUMMIT 2019
FPT INDUSTRIAL LEADS VENICE BOAT SHOW WITH ITS LATEST MARINE ENGINES
FPT INDUSTRIAL MAKES ANOTHER CONCRETE GESTURE FOR SUSTAINABILITY: THREE TONS OF PLASTIC FISHED OUT OF THE SEAS OF SAN BENEDETTO DEL TRONTO