- The Precision Disk™ 500 disk drill: The award win recognizes the innovative intermediate wing hinge design, which allows the 50-foot and 60-foot model drills to provide narrow transport width without adding height.
- The Steiger® 620 HD indirect engine cooling system: In this independent low-temperature cooling system, each turbocharger stage of the Case IH FPT engine has its own optimally-sized cooling system. This gives the operator faster response under dynamic loads and allows the engine to manage after-treatment conversion efficiency in low-load and low-temperature environments.
- The Ecolo-Tiger® 875 disk ripper: To provide a high-yield environment for plants, this product eliminates soil compaction while sizing crop residue for nutrient release in sync with crop demands. It offers the widest weather window and is the first four-phase machine in the industry.
- The flip-up tall corn attachment for the 4400 series corn heads: This unique pivoting design attachment prevents loss of corn ears over the ends of the header when harvesting in tall stands of corn. An integral part of the end divider, it needs no tools to deploy so the shields can be quickly raised to help prevent ears from being tossed out of the header. It also incorporates the Case IH CornLouvers™, which ensure loose grain makes it into the combine.
- The Magnum Rowtrac tractor: With four points of ground contact, this product delivers more flotation, maneuverability and comfort than two-track alternatives. The longer wheelbase and exclusive high-flotation tires provide more traction with less compaction under load when compared with competitive MFD tractors. Additionally, the CVT split-throttle helps achieve peak efficiency regardless of operator experience, and the integrated AFS Pro 700 armrest control center serves as an interface for fleet management, performance monitoring, machine/implement control and precision farming functions.
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850