Case IH Introduces the Nutri-Placer 930 Coulter Option for Maximum Productivity and Minimal Soil Disturbance
- 22.6-inch single coulter: Cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance and reduced plugging at speeds up to 11 mph. A 4-degree blade angle opens a precise slot for accurate nutrient placement.
- Cast-iron knife: The spring-loaded knife features carbide inserts for extended wear and protection of fertilizer tubes. A separately replaceable Beaver Tail design with tungsten carbide weld aids in nutrient sealing.
- Wiper wheel: In addition to holding soil in place while the coulter opens a slot, the wiper wheel eliminates soil and residue build up on the coulter blade.
- Closing system: The SharkTooth® blade and walking tandem press wheel firm the soil as the Nutri-Placer runs through the field. No-tools-required spring down force pressure and pivot range adjustments make changes quick and easy.
- Radial tires: Handle higher loads and float over rough terrain with reduced compaction.
- LED lighting: Bright lights provide safe, reliable transport for long days in the field.
- Weight kits: Available weight kits help customize the toolbar to each operation’s unique field conditions.
MORE FROM CASE IH
Case IH Wraps Up 2017 with Strong Brand Loyalty and Innovative Engineering
Case IH Adds New AFS Connect Data-sharing Options With AgDNA and Several Popular Services
Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 Tractor Sets New Performance Records for Maximum Pull and Fuel-efficient Horsepower in Nebraska Test Results
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850