Case IH Introduces True-Tandem™ 335 Barracuda, a New Vertical Tillage Option for Aggressive Crop Residue and Soil Management
- Capability to run at 6 to 9 miles per hour for higher speed, higher productivity soil management. Operating at 8 miles per hour, a producer using a 34-foot machine can cover 28 acres per hour.
- A rugged, pull-through frame that balances weight distribution over tough, fast-changing conditions.
- The 22-inch, crimp center Earth Metal Barracuda blades are engineered using a unique process and steel formula to prevent brittleness and elasticity, making blades stronger and more durable.
- An 18-degree gang angle matched to each blade’s shallow concavity provides thorough soil mixing without causing backside blade compaction like competitive designs.
- Front and rear gangs and blades are properly indexed to one another, providing an even surface finish and a more even subsurface floor than most other vertical tillage tools and high-speed disks.
- The hydraulically adjustable TigerPaw™ Crumbler® rolling reel, which helps produce more uniform clod sizing, soil particle stratification and residue distribution.
- The ability to retrofit the Barracuda blade to Case IH True-Tandem 330 Turbo or 335VT models.
MORE FROM CASE IH
Case IH Wraps Up 2017 with Strong Brand Loyalty and Innovative Engineering
Case IH Adds New AFS Connect Data-sharing Options With AgDNA and Several Popular Services
Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 Tractor Sets New Performance Records for Maximum Pull and Fuel-efficient Horsepower in Nebraska Test Results
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850