Case IH Introduces True-Tandem™ 335 Barracuda, a New Vertical Tillage Option for Aggressive Crop Residue and Soil Management
- Capability to run at 6 to 9 miles per hour for higher speed, higher productivity soil management. Operating at 8 miles per hour, a producer using a 34-foot machine can cover 28 acres per hour.
- A rugged, pull-through frame that balances weight distribution over tough, fast-changing conditions.
- The 22-inch, crimp center Earth Metal Barracuda blades are engineered using a unique process and steel formula to prevent brittleness and elasticity, making blades stronger and more durable.
- An 18-degree gang angle matched to each blade’s shallow concavity provides thorough soil mixing without causing backside blade compaction like competitive designs.
- Front and rear gangs and blades are properly indexed to one another, providing an even surface finish and a more even subsurface floor than most other vertical tillage tools and high-speed disks.
- The hydraulically adjustable TigerPaw™ Crumbler® rolling reel, which helps produce more uniform clod sizing, soil particle stratification and residue distribution.
- The ability to retrofit the Barracuda blade to Case IH True-Tandem 330 Turbo or 335VT models.
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850