- Close to a 1-to-1 ratio cut width to conditioning width as requested by the customers (DC133 only)
- Wider conditioners equate to thinner crop mat passing through conditioning system for improved consistent and thorough crop conditioning for faster dry down
- Allows for wider swath and greater sun exposure for improved natural dry down
- Reduced crop travel between cutterbar and conditioners minimizing plugging, especially in cane, energy and high-volume crops
- Aids in the elimination of co-rotating discs on a 13 ft model and one set on the 16 ft model
- Driveshaft to left-hand end only for reduced clutter and cost, and more robust appearance
- Swivel gearbox does not require steering link; PTO shafts maintain perfect alignment
- Poly, bi-fold upper shielding is: lighter and provides easier access more damage resistant damaged resistant if a shield is inadvertently left open and the unit is pivoted
- DC92: A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking and a 9 ft 2 in (2.8 m) cutterbar width and 7 discs.
- DC102: A modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking and a 10 ft 4 in (3.2 m) cutterbar width and 8 discs.
- DC133: Providing industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation with a 13 ft (4 m) cutterbar width and 8 discs.
- DC163: Providing industry leading cut and crimp for superior hay quality and optimal windrow formation with a 16 ft (4.9 m) cutterbar width and 10 discs.
MORE FROM CASE IH
Case IH Wraps Up 2017 with Strong Brand Loyalty and Innovative Engineering
Case IH Adds New AFS Connect Data-sharing Options With AgDNA and Several Popular Services
Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 Tractor Sets New Performance Records for Maximum Pull and Fuel-efficient Horsepower in Nebraska Test Results
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850