- Superior crop feeding and less susceptibility to crop moisture
- Exclusive in-cab deployment of low-speed transportation system, which requires no header cart
- Exclusive CentraCut™ Knife Drive with center-mounted knife drive that improves performance across the cutterbar and minimizes cutterbar vibration
- Narrow dividers reduce crop knockdown increasing grain savings
- Optional in cab cutterbar control on TerraFlex™ flexible cutterbar draper header
- Frame: The Case IH 3100 series draper headers have been designed from the ground up starting with the frame. All 3152/3162 frames are designed with fully welded construction to ensure strength and durability in the field.
- CentraCut™ (Knife Drive): The CentraCut provides the ability for a narrow end dividers and a well balanced knife drive since the head is driven from the center. This also eliminates the need for a double knife drive
- Flexible Cutterbar (3162): Features 3" up and 3" down for a total of 6"" of cutterbar travel. This provides the ability to harvest low podded beans in uneven terrain. The cutterbar can also be locked ridged for cutting off of the ground
- Draper Belts: To ensure the highest quality the 3152/3162 drapers use WCCO
- Cam Action Reel: The Case IH six bat cam action reel is designed to positively engage crop then gently lift the crop and move it over the cutterbar and across the draper belt floor to be conveyed by the belt
- Low Speed Transport: The low speed transport system is available as an option for the 3152/3162. The transport wheels can be hydraulically deployed in less than 20 seconds from the comfort of the cab using the propulsion handle
- Drives: The 3152/3162 series draper headers uses a simple, but, very heavy duty drive system
- TerraFlex™ Cutterbar: Exclusive TerraFlex torsion block provided true flexible cutterbar
- 3152: The Draper Head 3152 offers a wide range of cutting widths (25 - 45 ft) and variable draper speeds for unmatched harvest performance.
- 3162: The Draper Head 3162 TerraFlex™, with CentraCut knife drive, flexible cutterbar, and range of cutting widths, delivers maximum productivity and performance.
MORE FROM CASE IH
Case IH Wraps Up 2017 with Strong Brand Loyalty and Innovative Engineering
Case IH Adds New AFS Connect Data-sharing Options With AgDNA and Several Popular Services
Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 Tractor Sets New Performance Records for Maximum Pull and Fuel-efficient Horsepower in Nebraska Test Results
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850