Tackle your primary tillage needs with a Case IH disk ripper — built for durability in tough conditions and flexibility to match your needs.
Seedbed Conditioning: Maximize Yield Potential
The Flexibility for Any Task
Case IH disk rippers give you the flexibility to finish the field to match your farming practices. Creating a first-pass soil surface that settles level prior to secondary tillage and planting:
- Maximizes each plant’s yield potential
- Leads to a more uniform plant stand
The Crumbler® 160 (round bar or flat bar):
- Breaks up large soil clods
- Knocks soil off root crowns
- Creates smoother conditions for easier spring seedbed preparation
Crumbler® 160 Optional Attachment
The Case IH Crumbler® 160 seedbed finisher can be attached to any Case IH disk ripper for:
- Secondary tillage
Disk Level'R™ Optional Attachment
Use a Case IH disk level’r™ to evenly distribute soil and residue across the soil surface.
- Allows you to apply heavier down-pressure
- Creates a more uniform surface promoting consistent warming for earlier planting in the spring
The disk level’r on Ecolo-Tiger® 530C and 730C models has been strengthened for longer life and features on-the-go hydraulic adjustment.
We Have Residue Management Down to a Perfection
Case IH disk rippers help you cut, size and mix crop residue to reduce erosion and increase production capacity. This effective crop residue management allows you to:
- Increase organic-matter content in the soil
- Provide a soil/residue mixture that allows moisture to penetrate the subsoil faster
- Decrease erosion through improved porosity and drainage
50/50 Is Our Idea of Ideal Soil Composition
Ideal soil composition — known as soil tilth — is 50 percent soil and 50 percent pore space, with water and air equally distributed within the pore space. Soil compaction eliminates this needed pore space and is a common yield-robbing culprit. It can be caused by:
- Numerous passes of heavy equipment
- Planting early in wet soil
- The hydraulic effect of heavy rains
- Repetitive conventional/traditional tillage at the same depth
- Varying soil textures throughout a field
- Lack of crop rotation
- Ecolo-Tiger® 875: The most aggressive disk ripper on the market with aggressive disk-cutting power, high underframe clearance, and minimum 36-inch spacing between points.
- Ecolo-Tiger® 527B: Excellent disk ripper for smaller tractors with PTO hp requirement of just 140-180 (104-134 kW).
- Ecolo-Tiger® 530C: Field-tested and proven, improved with more than 23 design updates. Works best with Magnum Series tractors for optimal soil management.
- Ecolo-Tiger® 730C: Field-tested and proven, improved with more than 23 design updates. Works best with Steiger Series tractors for optimal soil management.
- Conser-Till® 690: Built for durability in tough conditions and flexibility to match your needs.