Enhance crop flow and improve feeding into the combine, resulting in smooth crop flow and reduced wear.
- Top frame beam is an impressive 6” X 6” in size
- The entire frame construction is fully welded, with welded-in back sheets.
- The auger floor is 4mm thick and fully welded
- Frame is designed to handle the toughest harvest conditions
Knife: Achieve Excellent Cut Quality
- Reel Finger Timing: The guard and knife, along with the rest of the cutterbar, ensure that down and tangled crop is picked up and properly cut
- Knife Drive: Standard on all headers is a single heavy-duty high capacity wobble box knife drive
- Skid Shoes: Reel positions sensors are located on both reel up/down and fore/af
Cutterbar: Superior TerraFlex Suspension System
- TerraFlex™ Suspension System: One of the most impressive features of the 3020 header, setting it apart from other auger heads is the TerraFlex suspension system
- Ridged Cutterbar Mode: For cutting off the ground in crops such as wheat, the cutterbar can be locked ridged
- Manually Adjustable Cutterbar: Ground pressure is controlled and maintained by a fully adjustable Case IH TerraFlex torsion block
- In-cab Cutterbar Adjustment: Rather than having to actually stop the combine, get out, and manually adjust each bolt individually, the operator is able to change the down pressure on the cutterbar instantly from the comfort of the cab
Auger: Smooth, Easy Feeding
- Auger: To promote grain quality and smooth, consistent crop feeding, the 3020 header uses a large 26-inch diameter auger
- Auger Floor: All 3020 Heads include as standard equipment a stainless steel auger floor for smooth, easy feeding
- Auger Drive: The auger on the Case IH 3020 header is driven by a number 80 chain
- Auger Adjustment: The 3020 header promotes crop and header adaptability with a fully adjustable auger
- Six Bat Reel: The Case IH 3020 six bat reel positively engages the crop, and then gently lifts the crop over the cutterbar to the auger
- Reel Options: There are two tine options available for the 3020 header
- Reel Position Sensors: Reel positions sensors are located on both reel up/down and fore/aft
- Reel Finger Timing: The reel finger timing is adjustable on all 3020 headers
- 3020: The new 3020 Series flex heads provide the latest in flex head technology.