- The high-speed, direct-feeding auger is positioned at a 30-degree angle to the blower
- Quickly moves material from the 37 in (940-mm)-wide hopper
- Smoothly transitions material from hopper to blower
- Breaks up crop slugs and eliminates plugging
- Smoothly and evenly delivers crop to blower
- No bridging or plugging of the blower
- The wide, 37in (940-mm) hopper extends 20 in (508 mm) past the blower housing
- Provides ample room for maneuvering wagons into position
- Easy access to the hopper speeds up unloading time
- Flexible wind deflectors prevent spillage at the blower
- From 20.5 in (521 mm) to 27.5 in (699 mm) to match the height of different wagons.
- Allow you to level the blower at the silo and raise it for transport.
- Unload corn silage at speeds up to 180 tons per hour (163 mt/hr)
- Unload haylage at speeds up to 110 tons per hour (100 mt/hr)
- 600: The Case IH 600 forage blower fills extra-tall silos fast to increase your productivity.
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System