Matching today’s high horsepower combines, faster harvest speeds, tougher crop genetics, and with unpredictable harvest conditions.
Heavy Duty, Reliable Frames
Robust rigid frame, developed with advanced structural computer aided design techniques and includes two reinforced strengthening webs for max durability.
Increase Grain Savings and Grain Quality
The Case IH 2030 six bat reel is designed to positively engage the crop, and then gently lift the crop and move it over the cutterbar and across the auger floor to be conveyed by the auger. The reel design and gentle crop engagement is imperative to ensure proper feeding and cutting to promote increased grain savings and grain quality.
Cut More of the Crop You Grow
- Tough double cast steel fingers designed with internal knife guides which are maintenance free
- Standard self sharpening over- serrated knife
- Bolted knife sections
- Spare knives section located under the left hand shield for quick and easy replacement
- Storage for a complete optional spare knife in the rear of the header frame
Ensures Proper Feeding and Cutting
- Lift down crop
- Driven with heavy duty chain from the header main shaft
- Protected with a radial pin slip clutch
- Standard 58 tooth sprocket and auger speed @ 149 rpm
- Optional 64 tooth slow down sprocket educes the auger speed down to 135 rpm
- Large 26 in. (660mm) diameter auger with 16 in. (406mm) diameter center tube and 5 in. (127mm) deep flights and single tines mounted evenly across the full width of the auger provide exceptional feeding in the toughest conditions
- 2030: The 2030 rigid auger header sizes are designed to handle a wide variety of crops in a wide variety of conditions, such as down crop, tangled crop, uneven terrain and muddy conditions.