Deep-till stalks and stubble, bury brush and level irrigated fields. Case IH Heavy-Offset 790 offset disk harrows perform a wide array of soil-conditioning tasks with tough, long-lasting components.
Case IH Heavy-Offset 790 disk harrows feature state-of-the-art engineering and construction. The machines offer unmatched ruggedness, dependability and consistent performance over years of use. All models are built with:
- A mainframe of welded steel tubing
- Square, steel, arbor bolts
- Nodular iron spools
- High-capacity bearings
- Easy gang adjustments
- Self-leveling hitch
- Mechanical depth control
Earth Metal® Blades for Exceptional Endurance
All Case IH Heavy-Offset 790 disk harrows are equipped with Earth Metal blades. Uniquely formed and heat treated, Earth Metal blades offer exceptional endurance and break resistance for longer equipment life. The notched blades aggressively cut residue and vegetation with excellent cut uniformity.
Flexible Options to Tackle Tough Soil Conditions
Simple Set Up and Adjustment
- Easy-to-adjust leveling turnbuckle; optional hydraulic leveling
- One-step lateral pin adjustment for tongue placement maintains draft compliance
- Positive mechanical depth control with stop collars; optional single-point hydraulic control
- Transport lock U-channels and rear chain attaching points
Options for Varied Conditions
- All Heavy-Offset 790 disk harrows come with the following options:
- Furrow fillers for smooth soil surface and to allow for uniform chemical incorporation
- 31x31.5;15 terra rib tires provide additional flotation
- Rear hitch to attach Crumbler® 160 or other soil conditioner
Crumbler® 160 Seedbed Conditioner
The Crumber® breaks up clods, knocks soil off crown roots and smoothes soil after primary tillage; saves time, fuel and tractor engine hours; and promotes higher yields by creating more ideal seedbed conditions. Performance research shows that the Crumbler 160 works in the fall to provide high-quality seedbed conditions by:
- Reducing clod size by up to 46%
- Creating smoother valleys by up to 45%
- Improving fall seedbed levelness by up to 55%
- Reducing air pockets in tilled soil
The Crumbler® 160 consistently exerts approximately 160 lbs/ft (240 kg/m) of ground pressure.
The Crumbler® 160 is constructed with rough terrain and varied soil conditions in mind.
- Mainframe and wings constructed of 6 x 4 in (152 x 102 mm) steel tubing
- 16 in (41 cm) diameter reels with 10 1 in. (25 mm) diameter solid bars
- 3,000 psi (211 kg/cu cm) hydraulic cylinders and hoses with ISO couplers
- 9.5L x 15 eight-ply, tubeless-rim implement tires
- Replaceable hubs and spindles
- Large, heavy bearings
- Rigidly mounted reels
- Available in 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5 and 25 ft (4.6, 5.3, 6.1, 6.9 and 7.6 m) widths. The four larger models fold to a narrow 13.5 ft (4.1 m) transfer width.
Other unique features of the Crumbler® 160 include:
- A pull frame with telescoping tongue that easily attaches to the rear hitch on primary tillage machines
- Warning and tail lights
- An SMV emblem
- A safety chain
- A parking stand
- Heavy-Offset 790: Alll-Purpose heavy offset disk harrow, with 10.5 - 12 inch blade spacing and 28 - 32 inch blades, comes as an all-urpose offset or plowing disk to perform a wide array of soil-conditioning tasks.