- 12 hardened-alloy knives chop evenly and efficiently
- Knives span the full width of the cutterhead
- Provides uniform length of cut, converting crop into high-quality feed
- FHX300 feedroll direction either forward or reverse
- Basic pick up functions
- The standard hydraulic tongue swing from road to field position
- Changing feedroll speed
- Adding or removing knives
- Using one of five optional recutter screens
- The sensor and electromagnet in the front lower feedroll emits a constant magnetic field between the two stainless-steel lower feedrolls.
- A light and horn alert you when metal is detected, and a signal is sent to the solenoid to stop the feedrolls.
- Power is shut off to an electric clutch on the reversing gearbox that shifts to neutral and stops the power to the feedroll drive.
- The feedroll control switch allows you to back the material out of the feedrolls.
- After metal is removed, the detector resets automatically.
- Better fermentation
- More effective fiber in the ration
- Feed that’s easier for livestock to digest
- Ground-hugging HDX10P/HDX20P windrow pickups gather the entire crop.
- Heavy-duty gauge wheels handle rough ground
- Wheels help the pickup rise over swells and into dips without gouging
- Open end pulls in wide windblown windrows
- Two models available
- 76.5 in or 92 in (1.94 mm or 2.34 mm) models, tine to tine
- Closely spaced pickup tines flex to gather the entire windrow
- Floating auger handles heavy crop conditions
- Retractable finger feed auger feeds crop smoothly
- Auger reverses with feedrolls to easily clear plugs in case of overload
- Points float over ground contours
- Skid shoes are adjustable to eliminate bulldozing
- Gathers cornstalks planted on 28 to 32 in (711 to 813 mm) row spacing
- Gathering chains reach forward to grasp cornstalks and feed smoothly into feedrolls
- Cutting discs shear corn close to the ground
- Discs are spring loaded
- Allows discs to move out of the way when an obstacle is encountered
- Right- and left-hand power dividers ensure heavy crop flows into feedrolls
- FHX300: The new Case IH FHX300 pull-type forage harvester delivers a uniform cut that yields high-quality feed and makes blowing, storage and feeding easier.
- HDX3R: Grabs every stalk grown even in lodged crop conditions.
- HDX10P: Heavy-duty gauge wheels handle rough ground while ground-hugging HDX10P windrow pickups (76 in) gather the entire crop.
- HDX20P: Heavy-duty gauge wheels handle rough ground while ground-hugging HDX20P windrow pickups (92 in) gather the entire crop.
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850