- Provides "set-it-and-forget-it" convenience
- Ensures consistent bale weight and density
- Smooth, reliable hydraulic drive throws the bales
- Handles bales up to 38 in (965 mm) long and up to 70 lbs (32 kg)
- Easy operation from your tractor seat
- Move the Case IH bale thrower to the left or right to fill the corners of the wagon
- Adjust the belt speed to load the front or the back of the wagon
- The simple design of the BTX11 allows for easy installation, adjustment and service
- SB521: Smallest of the small square balers and uses six tines to move crop smoothly.
- SB531: The SB531 Small Square baler features a dependable high-throughput rotary feeding system and uses a packer fork with two paired rotating fingers.
- SB541: Matches high-production needs of large-scale producers for maximum capacity.
- SB541C: Commercial model handles challenging baling conditions, season after season.
- SB551: Great for custom operators and large-scale hay growers.
MORE FROM CASE IH
Case IH Wraps Up 2017 with Strong Brand Loyalty and Innovative Engineering
Case IH Adds New AFS Connect Data-sharing Options With AgDNA and Several Popular Services
Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 Tractor Sets New Performance Records for Maximum Pull and Fuel-efficient Horsepower in Nebraska Test Results
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850