- Provides "set-it-and-forget-it" convenience
- Ensures consistent bale weight and density
- Smooth, reliable hydraulic drive throws the bales
- Handles bales up to 38 in (965 mm) long and up to 70 lbs (32 kg)
- Easy operation from your tractor seat
- Move the Case IH bale thrower to the left or right to fill the corners of the wagon
- Adjust the belt speed to load the front or the back of the wagon
- The simple design of the BTX11 allows for easy installation, adjustment and service
- SB521: Smallest of the small square balers and uses six tines to move crop smoothly.
- SB531: The SB531 Small Square baler features a dependable high-throughput rotary feeding system and uses a packer fork with two paired rotating fingers.
- SB541: Matches high-production needs of large-scale producers for maximum capacity.
- SB541C: Commercial model handles challenging baling conditions, season after season.
- SB551: Great for custom operators and large-scale hay growers.
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850