- Case IH WR Series wheel rakes sport durable, heavy-duty frames built to handle high capacities and tough, uneven terrain.
- The generous rake arm clearance accommodates higher-volume raking
- Rake sections float over uneven terrain without hang ups
- Adjust the raking beam angle to form loose windrows for more airflow or a tighter windrow if conditions are dry or windy
- Raise or lower raking wheels independently with a master switch (WR401 model)
- In tight spaces or when finishing up a field, rake with only one side of the wheel rake (WR101 model only)
- Hydraulically adjust rake arms so windrow widths are matched to crop and field conditions (WR401 model)
- Rake folds on top of cart for easy transport
- In the field, you simply push a lever and the rake wheels lower
- Wheels fold back up for transport with the pull of a lever
- WR102: The WR102 wheel rake features the availablity of either 8, 10 or 12 wheels, making it easier for operators to build windrows perfectly matched for their crop and field conditions.
- WRX201: The WRX201 wheel rake features the availablity of either 8 or 10 wheels creating versatility to adapt to the demands of making quality hay — each and every cutting.
- WRX301: The WRX301 wheel rake features the availablity of either 12, 14 or 16 wheels creating versatility to adapt to the demands of making quality hay — each and every cutting.
- WR401 HD: The WR401 HD is built for the rigorous demands of hay growers who require high-speed, high-volume and flat-land raking.
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850