Windrower Draper Headers
- Dual Circuit Header Drive provides more power to the knife drive and draper belts for faster cutting and better swath formation
- All-new 40-foot draper header covers more acres in less time
- Low-profile cutterbar cuts closer and cleaner to reduce harvest loss
- Heads are available without transport system
- 2-wheel, removable/swing away transport system similar to DH2 Series
- Integral 4-wheel dolly transport system
- Low-profile design, ideal for harvesting short crops
- The large-diameter reel provides superior delivery of crops from the cutterbar to draper belts
- Choose from five- or six-bat pickup reels with steel or plastic fingers; Pickup reels lift crop to the cutterbar in downed crop conditions
- Durable cutterbar skid shoes (Recommended when running header close to the ground for a low cut height)
- The hay guard fits behind the cutterbar to direct crop on top of draper belts
- DH253: With a 25 ft cutting width plus your option of single or double knives and double swath or standard decks, the DH253 lets you make quick work of a large arcreage.
- DH303: The DH303 provides a 30 ft cutting width, your choice of single or dual knives, and double swath or standard decks. for the configuration you need.
- DH363: The DH363 with a 36 ft cutting width and choice of single or dual knives plus double swath or standard decks delivers high-capacity harvesting and efficient cutting.
- DH403: With the widest cutting width at 40 ft plus single or dual knives and double swath or standard decks, the DH403 delivers cutting efficiency and superior productivity.
- DH252: The DH252 features a cutting width of 25 ft, and double-knife and double-swath options for an efficient harvest.
- DH302: The DH302, a 30 foot draper header with double-knife and double-swath options, delivers efficient cutting action for large acreage.
- DH362: With a 36 ft cutting width, dual knife, and double-swath options, the DH362 delivers efficient cutting action and smooth crop flow.
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.email@example.com 636 0850
MORE FROM CASE IH
Case IH Wraps Up 2017 with Strong Brand Loyalty and Innovative Engineering
Case IH Adds New AFS Connect Data-sharing Options With AgDNA and Several Popular Services
Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 Tractor Sets New Performance Records for Maximum Pull and Fuel-efficient Horsepower in Nebraska Test Results