Windrower Draper Headers
- Dual Circuit Header Drive provides more power to the knife drive and draper belts for faster cutting and better swath formation
- All-new 40-foot draper header covers more acres in less time
- Low-profile cutterbar cuts closer and cleaner to reduce harvest loss
- Heads are available without transport system
- 2-wheel, removable/swing away transport system similar to DH2 Series
- Integral 4-wheel dolly transport system
- Low-profile design, ideal for harvesting short crops
- The large-diameter reel provides superior delivery of crops from the cutterbar to draper belts
- Choose from five- or six-bat pickup reels with steel or plastic fingers; Pickup reels lift crop to the cutterbar in downed crop conditions
- Durable cutterbar skid shoes (Recommended when running header close to the ground for a low cut height)
- The hay guard fits behind the cutterbar to direct crop on top of draper belts
- DH253: With a 25 ft cutting width plus your option of single or double knives and double swath or standard decks, the DH253 lets you make quick work of a large arcreage.
- DH303: The DH303 provides a 30 ft cutting width, your choice of single or dual knives, and double swath or standard decks. for the configuration you need.
- DH363: The DH363 with a 36 ft cutting width and choice of single or dual knives plus double swath or standard decks delivers high-capacity harvesting and efficient cutting.
- DH403: With the widest cutting width at 40 ft plus single or dual knives and double swath or standard decks, the DH403 delivers cutting efficiency and superior productivity.
- DH252: The DH252 features a cutting width of 25 ft, and double-knife and double-swath options for an efficient harvest.
- DH302: The DH302, a 30 foot draper header with double-knife and double-swath options, delivers efficient cutting action for large acreage.
- DH362: With a 36 ft cutting width, dual knife, and double-swath options, the DH362 delivers efficient cutting action and smooth crop flow.
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited StatesSy.firstname.lastname@example.org 636 0850
MORE FROM CASE IH
New Magnum Series Tractor Updates from Case IH Boost Productivity and Performance
Building on Proven Performance, Case IH Launches New Features for Steiger Series Tractors
Case IH Steps Up High-Efficiency Harvesting With New Axial-Flow 50 Series Combines, AFS Harvest Command Combine Automation System