CNH Industrial brands commemorate heritage by investing in their communities’ future
- Burlington, Iowa – Burlington Community School District. The grant will fund collaborative learning labs, also known as maker spaces, in the districts five elementary schools.
- Goodfield, Illinois – Eureka Middle School. The grant will fund the implementation of the “Project Lead the Way” Curriculum which designs pathways in computer science, engineering and biomedical science.
- Benson, Minnesota – Benson High School. The grant will fund an upgrade of the school’s welding equipment.
- Chicago, Illinois – Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences. The grant will fund advancements of the new Biotechnology in Agriculture Today learning pathway.
- Fargo, North Dakota – Fargo Public Schools. The grant will fund “STEM You’re Hired” - Classroom Challenges for the elementary curriculum.
- Grand Island, Nebraska – Grand Island Public Schools Foundation. The grant will fund expanded curriculum for the high school Manufacturing pathway.
- Racine, Wisconsin – William Horlick High School. The grant will fund the upgrading and replacing of science equipment.
Meredith DavisCorporate Communications NAFTAUnited StatesMeredith.email@example.com+ 1 630 481 1971
MORE FROM CNH INDUSTRIAL CORPORATE
CNH Industrial announces the closing of its notes offering of Euro 500,000,000 guaranteed 1.875% notes due January 2026
FPT Industrial showcases its Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powertrain Concept at the IAA Commercial Vehicles trade fair in Hannover, Germany
CNH Industrial General Counsel receives Top Corporate Counsel Award