Advanced accuracy with flexibility to match your seeding style
Simple, Accurate, Durable Seeding Solutions
New Holland P2000 series air drills combined with P1000 series air carts combine Flexi-coil heritage innovation and durability to deliver superior seed and fertilizer placement. This ideal placement ultimately provides the best in uniform plant emergence resulting in greater plant stands and increased profits and yields. Hills, terraces and gullies pose no problems for New Holland P2000 air hoe drills. Each model features a unique flexible frame design to provide precise seed placement over the entire width of the drill. Each press wheel follows field contours to maintain the seeding depth you’ve chosen. This flexibility also dissipates frame stress for unmatched durability.
- Unmatched seeding accuracy in widths up to 58 feet - The P2050 air hoe drill is available in width from 27 to 58 feet with your choice of multiple four-bar configurations for 7.2-, 10- or 12-inch row spacing. Based the legendary 5000 Flexi-coil air drill, New Holland is proud to offer the P2050 with the same outstanding features and benefits.
- Smooth residue flow - The P2050 provides a 32-inch frame clearance that allows heavy residue flow through the drill. The frame is carried by press wheels at the rear and casters on the front, which means there are no wheels in the frame to interfere with residue flow.
- Flexibility increases depth accuracy - The P2050 model’s flexible frame provides unmatched depth accuracy by allowing openers to follow the contours of the ground. Flexibility also dissipates frame stress for more durability than traditional welded joints. Where the frame flexes, durable, self-lubricating joints with chrome pins and polyurethane pads add lasting performance.
- Level from front to back - Parallel linkage between the front casters and the rear press wheels keeps the frame level and maintains seeding depth in changing conditions.
- Superior floatation - Dual walking casters provide optimum floatation. Walking casters are standard on the center section of larger models and optional on wing sections.
- Effective on-row packing - For the best possible crop emergence, the P2050 offers multiple press wheels and closing options to match the drill to your specific field conditions and field finish requirement. Choose between 350-pound standard trips or 550-pound trips for challenging conditions and double-shoot operations.
- Accurate, repeatable seed depth - Single-point depth setting on the P2050 provides simple control of the depth across the entire machine for exact, repeatable seed depth in every field.
- Big in the field compact in transport - The P2060 air hoe drill delivers simple, precise seed placement in 60’ & 70’ widths for increased productivity. Transports & storage are easier than ever with the innovative fold-back design.
- Multiple configurations for added flexibility - The P2060 features configuration choices to match your seeding style, including conventional C-shanks and vertical edge-on shanks to reduce soil disturbance and provide better cutting through heavy surface residue.
- Openers to match conditions - A wide array of Stealth™ openers for single-shoot, double-shoot, side-band, paired row options are available for the P2050 and P2060 air hoe drills to let you place seed and fertilizer precisely where you choose.
- Single-shoot - New Holland Stealth™ openers use replaceable tips that work for both narrow-row and spread-row seeding styles. C shank and edge-on shank openers available.
- Double-shoot - Stealth™ double-shoot attachments allow one-pass placement of seed and fertilizer. Seed/fertilizer separation prevents seedling damage. C shank and edge-on shank openers available.
- Precise Single Point Depth Control - Single-point depth setting located on the front of the air drill hitch provides simple, exact, repeatable seed depth control across the entire width of the machine.
- Superior ground following - The P2060 model includes a flexible frame non-slab that allows each wing and press wheel to follow the contours of the ground independently. The superior ground following capabilities enhances seed placement and accuracy.
- Consistent seed and fertilizer placement - Left to right the P2060 features five independent frame sections. A patented two paired-rank frame design delivers precise depth accuracy from the front to the rear of the machine.
- Patented adjustable packing system - The exclusive variable packing pressure system raises the bar and allows the operator to tailor packing pressure from field to field for greater efficiency.
- Customized openers and closing options - A wide array of Stealth™ openers for single-shoot, double-shoot, side-band and paired rows let you place seed and fertilizer precisely where you choose. Customized soil closing options include single-bar, heavy harrow or disc levelers.
- Wide choice of packer wheel options - Multiple packing choices include gang style press wheels in semi-pneumatic, steel or walking beam pneumatic.
- Semi-pneumatic press wheels - Rubber press wheels flex to shed soil build-up in heavy, sticky soil conditions.
- Steel press wheels - Steel press wheels are used in more abrasive sandy and rocky conditions. AV-profile concentrates packing pressure onto a smaller area for higher pressure over the seed.
- Pneumatic press wheels (p2060 only) - The walking beam, pneumatic wheel packing option is available on the P2060.
- Precision seeding combined with unmatched durability - The P2070 Precision Hoe Drill includes an innovative, patented design for individual opener depth control and provides outstanding ground-following capabilities, delivering accurate, consistent depths across the width of the drill.
- Adjustable individual depth control - For more precise seed control, the P2070 includes patented individual depth control with an easy-to-use adjustment bolt on each opener for zero to 2-inch seeding depth in 1/8-inch increments.
- Superior, unmatched design for trash flow - The three-rank design with a staggered shank layout ensures optimal trash flow on the P2070.
- Exclusive true-parallel link row unit - A patented true-parallel link row unit on the P2070 includes a dual pivot arm that maintains the proper opener angle in relation to the soil surface to provide a consistent seed depth and faster, uniform crop emergence.
- Exclusive fold back frame design - The innovative fold back design on the P2070 provides the optimal convenience and transport safety. When in transport the drill fits within envelope of most 4 wheel drive tractors and provides excellent transport visibility and maneuverability.
- Electronic hydraulic controls - The P2070 electronic controls feature is for use with ISO-compatible monitors such as IntelliView™ IV monitor.
- P2050 AIR DRILL
- P2060 AIR DRILL
- P2070 PRECISION HOE