Dual Command™ Transmission Enhances Productivity of New Holland T4 Series Utility Tractors
- Dual Command™ transmissions provide quick shifting
- 24x24 Dual Command and 40x40 Dual Command with creeper
- Advanced features enhance efficiency
- Comfort and smart control placement
The 24x24 Dual Command transmission features a Hi-Lo full load powershift. Activated on the move, the gearshift lever provides quick shifting to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity. It allows for Hi-Lo speeds in each of the four gears using push-buttons on the side of the lever. A PowerClutch button on the back side of the lever permits shifting between gears without having to use a foot to clutch.
The Dual Command transmissions come with an electrohydraulic shuttle lever designed to enhance efficiency. When shuttled forward or backward, this lever conveniently returns to the central rest position, allowing for quick and easy direction changes. To put the tractor in neutral, simply press the button on the end of the lever. Additionally, the shuttle lever has different aggressiveness settings so the operator can tailor the tractor forward/reverse transition to the job at hand.
Comfort and smart control placement come standard on all T4 tractors, whether equipped with the features of the deluxe VisionView™ cab or a ROPS platform.
- The steering column has both tilt and telescopic adjustments to provide enhanced comfort while operating.
- The Command Arc console incorporates easy-to-reach electronic switches for engagement of the 4WD and rear differential lock engagement as well as New Holland’s acclaimed ergonomic EDC mouse with fast link lower button and depth adjustment slider.
- On the outside, rear fender-mounted PTO and hitch switches are incorporated for easier implement hookups.
Bethany CiampaPR & Content Team (New Holland)United Statesmediarequests@newholland.com617-226-9950617-226-9950
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
New Holland Agriculture Auctions Off Survivor Tractor to Original Owner to Continue Legacy of Raising Cancer Awareness
New Holland Announces Partnership Agreement with Custom Vehicle Builder and Social Media Personality Dave Sparks aka ‘Heavy D’
CNH Industrial has entered into a strategic digital agriculture agreement