- Clean, High Speed Cutting - Slice through thick crops, even gopher mounds, at high speed with the HM Series disc mowers. Depending on the model, four, five or six low-profile, oval cutting discs use two knives per disc to slice through the wet grasses. Knives, made of high-quality steel, are reversible for twice the cutting life.
- Enclosed Gear-Driven Cutterbar - The enclosed gear-driven cutterbar provides years of reliable service. Discs are retained with six bolts for easier service.
- Protection Against Field Damage - Several important HM Series features fend off foreign objects and keep you moving through the field:
- Overrunning Clutch is Standard - The 540-rpm PTO driveline with overrunning clutch protects the driveline and makes hook-up easy.
- Easy Operation - The simple design of HM Series disc mowers make them easy to use. A single-acting hydraulic cylinder makes it easy to lift the cutterbar at the end of each pass. Right-side swath divider wheel separates each cut path.
- Simple Transport - A transport lock makes it easy to move from field to field.
- Easy Hookup - The three-point-hitch mounting, two adjustable parking stands and a storage support for the PTO shaft make it easy to attach and remove HM Series mowers.
- HM234 Economy
- HM235 Economy
- HM236 Economy
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
New Holland Agriculture Auctions Off Survivor Tractor to Original Owner to Continue Legacy of Raising Cancer Awareness
New Holland Announces Partnership Agreement with Custom Vehicle Builder and Social Media Personality Dave Sparks aka ‘Heavy D’
CNH Industrial has entered into a strategic digital agriculture agreement
Bethany CiampaPR & Content Team (New Holland)United Statesmediarequests@newholland.com617-226-9950617-226-9950