Pull Type Forage Harvesters
- A uniform length of cut not only yields high-quality feed, it makes everything easier—unloading, blowing, storing and feeding.
- Top chop quality starts with four power-driven feed-rolls that deliver material smoothly to the cutter-head.
- The heart of these forage harvesters is the massive 12-knife cutter-head that's built to move more crop and chop it uniformly using full-width, spiral, hardened-alloy knives with tungsten edges.
- You'll get the widest selection of cut lengths to meet your exact feeding requirements.
- Smooth crop flow continues at the blower. A 1000-rpm blower on the FP230 and FP240 moves crop fast for increased productivity.
- Chop quality is the hallmark of New Holland forage harvesters due to the built-in features that help to maintain them. Knife sharpening and shear bar adjustment are a snap.
- A New Holland exclusive, flip-up feed-rolls allow you to routinely clean and inspect the shear-bar and smooth roll scraper without taking them out of the machine.
- A built-in knife sharpener in these forage harvesters features a huge, 3-inch-diameter, ratchet-advanced stone for faster-than-ever sharpening.
- Lightweight, hinged shielding panels lift easily, making lubrication, adjustment and inspection nearly effortless.
- Improve your corn silage feed efficiency with New Holland's optional onboard CropPro™ crop processor.
- More complete crop processing means more digestible feed and better milk production from your herd, without buying additional feed or supplements, and without the expense and process time of a stationary roller mill.
- The unit comes factory installed, so the only adjustment necessary is when you switch from making corn silage to haylage.
- Broken rake tines, sickle sections and lost hitch pins can turn up in the cleanest fields.
- The Metalert III system delivers peace of mind and a five-year cutter-head protection plan that pays for all parts and labor to repair any damaged part resulting from ferrous metal entering the cutter-head.
- A magnet and sensor are housed in the lower front feed-roll. The magnet emits a constant magnetic field between the two front stainless steel feed-rolls.
- A built-in alarm light and horn alert you when metal is detected. Simply back the material out of the feed-rolls with a feed-roll control switch. Metalert III automatically resets when the metal has been removed.
Bethany CiampaPR & Content Team (New Holland)United Statesmediarequests@newholland.com617-226-9950617-226-9950
MORE FROM NEW HOLLAND AGRICULTURE
New Holland Announces Partnership Agreement with Custom Vehicle Builder and Social Media Personality Dave Sparks aka ‘Heavy D’
CNH Industrial has entered into a strategic digital agriculture agreement
New Holland Agriculture Extends Acclaimed T6 Tractor Range with the New 6-Cylinder T6.180 Auto Command Model