CASE Announces Enhancements to N Series Backhoe Loader Line
CASE N Series backhoe loaders now feature an all-new Pilot Control hydraulic system for optimal precision and smoothness, offering the operator more control in critical applications. Improvements have also been made to the hydraulic system in order to reduce cab noise for greater operator comfort.
The fuel economy package, which was previously optional, is now standard. This includes ECO mode switches for both the loader and backhoe functions, which allows for greater fuel savings, and optimal power and performance. The package also includes the Auto Engine Idle feature, which brings engine RPMs down to idle when the backhoe controls are not used for a set period of time. The engine will also shutdown if the machine idles for a set period of time.
Several additional enhancements have been made throughout the product line, including:
- Electrical system features that were previously optional — including a battery disconnect switch and jumpstart terminal — have been made standard on all N Series backhoes.
- The drivetrain has been updated for improved roading and gradeability, as well as more pushing power under load and greater acceleration around the jobsite.
- The machines also feature new externally adjustable Extendahoe wear pads that allow for easier maintenance and serviceability while keeping tight tolerances, reducing strain and wear on components.
- A new LED light option includes four front, four rear and two sidelights that are all adjustable to target the task at hand. These LED lights shine brighter than halogen bulbs while drawing less power, ensuring that the operator sees what they need to while working longer hours for more productivity and improved battery life.
- A bolt on chaff screen attaches over the standard front grill, protecting the engine compartment and cooling package from finer airborne debris such as straw chaff, grass clippings, leaves or other fine materials.
- An 18-inch front tire offering (bias ply or radial) and heavy duty front axle option are available on the 580N and 580 Super N models that allows for more float and cushion for a smoother ride and greater tractive effort.
- New bolt-on front fenders help protect the machine and operator from water, mud, dirt and debris while traveling off-road in rough, muddy terrain.
Bill Elverman-United Statesbill@pkamar.com-
Jodi MaroseMarketing and Communications Manager Case Construction Equipment North AmericaUnited Statesjodi.firstname.lastname@example.org+1 262-636-0408
Brandon JaynesCASE Construction Equipment Press RelationsUnited Statesbrandon@pkamar.com+1 2622419414+1 2192638981