CASE Announces Winner of “Kickstart” Landscape Business Development Contest
- A six-month lease on any one (1) piece of CASE Construction Equipment.
- A yearlong consultation with landscape contracting industry expert Jeffrey Scott
- A $3,500 CASE Parts & Service Reward Card to go towards the purchase of attachments, fluids, etc.
- Fleet management consultation and recommendations from CASE staff throughout 2018.
- Brand-new, custom-branded CASE apparel/uniforms for staff.
- Up to five passes to GIE+EXPO 2018 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Jennifer Davies, owner of Pratt’s Lawn Care & Landscapes of Bala, Ontario, Canada
- Mathew Herjeczki, owner of Jetski Landscape, LLC of Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Matt Thompson, owner of Maine Landscape Management of Gorham, Maine
- Edward Solomon, owner of Solomon’s Landscape and Design, LLC of Mauldin, South Carolina
- Robert O’Leary, owner of RJ Lawn & Landscape of Farmington, New York
Bill Elverman-United Statesbill@pkamar.com-
Jodi MaroseMarketing and Communications Manager Case Construction Equipment North AmericaUnited Statesjodi.email@example.com+1 262-636-0408
Brandon JaynesCASE Construction Equipment Press RelationsUnited Statesbrandon@pkamar.com+1 2622419414+1 2192638981
MORE FROM CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
CASE Dealer Miller-Bradford & Risberg Donates Two Compact Track Loaders to Team Rubicon for Patriot North National Training Exercise
CASE and Tidewater Equipment Support Team Rubicon Training; Demolish Structures at Girl Scouts Camp Martha Johnson
CASE and Southeastern Equipment Support Team Rubicon Disaster Response to EF4 Tornado in Dayton, Ohio