New Disc Mower Conditioner Features From Case IH Maximize Haying Window
- Increased work time with easy maintenance. An updated quick-change knife system featured on other Case IH machines allows producers to change knives on the headers in one-third the time of a standard knife system.
- Optimal cut and crimp for highest-quality hay. Narrow cutterbar design and improved flotation deliver a high-quality cut and more even windrows for consistent and faster drydown.
- Flexibility for cutting height. A new four-pin hydraulic cylinder tilt provides more cutting height flexibility for improved cut quality — and no tools are required to adjust the tilt, for easy in-field adjustments. New adjustable skid shoes are also available for additional cutting height flexibility.
- Productivity even in the roughest or rockiest hayfields. The fully modular cutterbar system provides superior lubrication compared with competitive systems and eliminates cross-contamination if an internal failure were to occur. And a shock protection system protects the cutterbar from expensive field failures if an obstacle is encountered. A new heavy-duty curtain also adds operator protection.
- High-quality hay production. A nearly one-to-one cut width to conditioning roll width ratio provides even and thorough conditioning for faster drydown. With no tools needed to adjust windrow formation, cutting height and conditioning roll pressure, operators can quickly make changes to adjust to changing crop conditions.
MORE FROM CASE IH
Sy StevensCase IH Brand Marketing Communications ManagerUnited Statessy.email@example.com+1 262 636 0850
Marisa RileyPR Team LeaderUnited Statesmriley@bader-rutter.com+1 651 338 4593