6 Models, 150-240 (Peak: 190-270) Engine Horsepower: The Puma series is an efficient, multipurpose tractor line designed with just the right size and power to handle a variety of tasks in your operation.
More Usable Horsepower When and Where You Need It
Time is money. So slowing down on hilly terrain, tiptoeing through tough spots in the field, even spending too much time controlling your tractor, can all cost you. The Case IH Puma lineup has plenty of power in a mid-size package, plus features like Power Boost, Power Growth, and the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) option - to deliver more power when and where you need it most, while keeping you productive.
Get the Job Done
Case IH Puma Series tractors have the hitch lift capacity, the hydraulic component features and the hydraulic flow available to handle the application demands.
Producer Driven Innovations
Customer Driven Product Design (CDPD)— Engineers work with producers in the field to build the best innovations for Puma tractors, tools and technologies.
Designed for Loader Work, With Added Innovations That Lighten Your Load
Move more loads with less effort:
- New sculpted hood improves visibility and maneuverability, for a tighter turning radius
- Pressure Flow Compensating (PFC) load-sensing hydraulic system ensures responsive control
- MultiControl Armrest and electro-hydraulic joystick puts key controls literally at your fingertips
Case IH SCR Technology-More Productivity, Less Fuel
For the first time since the U.S. and Canadian Environmental Protection Agencies (EPA) and the European Union (EU) began tightening emissions requirements, producers have the opportunity to reap environmental rewards without taking a performance hit. Case IH Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology improves horsepower, engine responsiveness, fuel economy and durability, all while lowering emissions. It's innovation that meets government standards without sacrificing production.
Rugged Components and Easy Maintenance. Because There's No Time for Down-Time.
It's the nature of farming today — producers need to cover more ground in less time. You can't afford to be sidelined for costly service or lengthy maintenance. That's why we engineered Puma tractors with rugged Case IH components proven to provide years of reliable service. And why we added features like the easy-opening hood, convenient service steps to the cab and a right-hand service access door for easy cleanout and serviceability. We also made sure that daily maintenance checks are quick, easy, and at eye level.
The Ultimate in Operator Comfort
- Outstanding visibility in all directions with huge glass area of 63.2 square feet (including a high visibility roof panel option)
- Cleanly structured A-pillar instrumentation
- All operator controls are centrally located in the Multi-Control Armrest design
- Ergonomic design ensures efficient operation.
- Quiet operator environment to get the job done - only 69dB(A)
- Choice of comfortable cab or axle suspension systems
Puma Tier 4 B/Final Cab Enhancements
- Updated MultiFunction Handle features raised and backlit buttons
- New headliner with reallocated air-condition controls and additional storage
- Tinted rear window with suspended cab option
- New steering column adjusts for improved functionality
- New storage nets added with passenger seat option
- New optional wheat brown factory fit carpet with a stitched Case IH logo
Plug and Play Autoguidance Ready- Right From the Factory
- The fastest growing feature on farm tractors
- Autoguidance increases productivity and reduces costs
- All Puma tractors can now be ordered AFS AccuGuide complete right from the factory, so your precision system is ready to go when your Puma rolls off the line
- Building the system with the tractor at the plant ensures correct installation, testing and quality —and installation and set-up at the dealership moves that much faster
- You can roll your precision system into your Puma financing package
Advanced Farming Systems (AFS)
- AFS AccuGuide is an easy-to-use autoguidance system that eliminates the need to steer in the open field
- Maintain perfectly straight, repeatable rows, reducing skips and overlaps and eliminating the guesswork from row spacing
- Decrease compaction, setting you up for higher yields
- Case IH can personalize your precision level to match your comfort level
- You can choose the level of accuracy, from one foot to sub-inch
- Display, controller and receiver are fully portable, moving freely from tractor to sprayer to combine
- Save time and frustration with a large easy to read Pro 700 monitor
- Monitor can be mounted on either the armrest or the monitor mounting bar
- Puma® 150: The Puma 150 is available in Full Powershift or CVT automatic transmission. Its 6.7L Tier 4 B/Final compliant engine delivers up to 190 peak HP.
- Puma® 165: The Puma 165 offers increased horsepower and Power Boost when you need it to meet today's challenges.
- Puma® 185: The Puma 185 features a 185 hp engine with an additional 45 hp power boost to get you through tough conditions or steep inclines.
- Puma® 200: Case IH's Customer Driven Product Design brings industry-leading innovation, efficiency and power to the 200 hp Puma 200.
- Puma® 220: The powerful 220 hp engine coupled with the stability of the longer wheelbase makes the Puma 220 a versatile workhorse for all your farming operations.
- Puma® 240: With its robust 240 hp 6.7L CVT Tier 4 B/Final compliant engine, the Puma 240 has enough power to get the job done, no matter what the conditions.