Powerful, compatible, versatile
L300A Series Loaders
3 Models, 1,250-1,830 lbs (567-830 kg) Lift Capacity @ 500mm from pivot point: For compact Farmall® Series tractors, with great visibility to the bucket, and strong, durable, curved boom arms.
Key Features of the L300A Series Loaders
- Designed to Perform: Curved Boom Loader Arms Loader Mounting Brackets Mid-Mount Frame
- Built Tough to Take the Twisting Forces of Heavy-Duty Loader Work
- Four-Bar Linkage
- Heavy-duty reinforcements for greater strength.
- Large, rectangular, loader torque tube for better duarability.
- Quick-Attach System: The Quick-Attach faceplate allows you to switch easily between attachments
- Deluxe Controller: Gives you right hand total control of the front-mounted attachments.
L505 Series Loaders
4 Models, 1,560-3,175 lbs (710-1440 kg) Lift Capacity @ 800mm from pivot point: For light utility (40 -100 hp) tractors, the L505 Series will fit utility Farmall® A, utility Farmall C, and Farmall N series tractors.
Key Features of the L505 Series Loaders
- Double C channel loader arm for structural strength and streamlined appearance.
- Reinforcements between the cross tube and loader arm for improved visibility and longer service life.
- Integrated Park Stands for quick connect and disconnect.
- Pin lock system for lubrication, strength in wear areas and protection from contaminants.
- Sub frame strength with large bearing surface for longer loader life.
- Quick Connect System for improved efficiency.
- Compact bucket level indicator for ease of monitoring bucket position and recued chance for damage.
L705 Series Loaders
7 Models, 2,756-6,504 lbs (1250-2950 kg) Lift Capacity @ 800mm from pivot point: Premium loaders for the serious operator. These loaders are available for the utility Farmall® 90C up through Maxxum® , Puma® and Magnum™ tractors.
Key Features of the L705 Series Loaders
- Double C channel loader arm provides structural strength
- Reinforcements between the cross tube and loader arm means improved forward visiblity and less maintenance
- Strengthened park stands for quick and easy connect and disconnect - no tools needed
- Pin lock system keeps grease in and dirt out
- Narrow bearing box provides stability with heavy loads
- Compact bucket level indicator provides feedback on bucket position