CASE Extends Offering of Telematics and Precision Construction Technologies Through CASE® SiteSolutions
- Making Machine Control Accessible: Following the 2014 strategic partnership with Leica Geosystems, CASE offers a full range of Leica precision construction solutions, and customers receive greater access and support to these technologies through CASE dealers. Select CASE equipment is also available as factory-ready for machine control solutions with all three primary machine control brands, making it easy for CASE customers to benefit from the precision, productivity and time/cost savings that come with machine control.
- Added Parameters for More Comprehensive Information: The number of machine parameters transmitted by the CASE SiteWatch™ telematics system has been increased from 12 to 40, enabling fleet managers to monitor a more comprehensive range of health and performance indicators on their equipment. This will make it even easier to maximize the fleet’s productivity and utilization, as well as ensure each machine’s health.
- Enhanced Connectivity with Optional Satellite Coverage: CASE is also introducing a hardware update with its new AM53 modem that includes 3G connectivity to improve the modem’s communication speed, coverage and backup battery. These improvements follow the recently announced option of adding satellite connectivity to ensure telematics services in areas without cellular network coverage. CASE has partnered with IRIDIUM and Quake Global for this capability.
- Provide end-user level detail on operation of equipment
- Reduce frequency of operational questions
- Create a consistent message of application for users and support personnel within the CASE network
- Offer consistent entry level training to the equipment to maximize efficiency
- Manage and share tips/tactics for best practices, improving utilization and performance
Jodi MaroseMarketing and Communications Manager Case Construction Equipment North AmericaUnited Statesjodi.email@example.com+1 262-636-0408