CASE Announces 2019 Kickstart Landscape Business Development Winner
- A six-month lease on any CASE compact track loader (CTL) paired with a CASE laser grading box with SiteControl.
- A yearlong consultation with Ken Thomas and Ben Gandy of Envisor Consulting.
- A full set of (6) Crusader Hammer Tools by Pave Tech, Inc.
- Fleet management consultation and recommendations from CASE staff throughout 2019.
- Custom-branded CASE apparel/uniforms for staff.
- Up to five passes to GIE+EXPO 2019 in Louisville, Kentucky.
MORE FROM CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Supports Team Rubicon in Response to Severe Storm Damage in Northeast Wisconsin
CASE Dealer Century Equipment Provides Team Rubicon With Compact Track Loader and Mini Excavator to Assist in Colorado Flood Response
CASE Contest Winners Will Win All-Expenses Paid Trip to Tomahawk with Award-Winning Country Artist Jon Pardi to Learn how to Operate Equipment
Brandon JaynesCASE Construction Equipment Press RelationsUnited Statesbrandon@pkamar.com+1 2622419414+1 2192638981
Jessica KleinCASE Construction Equipment Marketing Communications ManagerUnited Statesjessica.firstname.lastname@example.org 262 636 09511 262 221 5508